Reviews for Fates Conspire: Dreams Evolve
brancan2 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I'm enamored with this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
I am wanting a sequel please!
grayember13 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Im not sure what just happened but it was sad either way! So PLEASE hurry up with that sequel cause this is so sad I would appreciate another AMAZING story but this time with a happy ending!
GothicWolfDream chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*glares at dark ace*
RawrRawrie chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Wooohoooo! Go Aerrow & Piper ;)
RawrRawrie chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I totally agree with aerrow n piper being a couple n so far the story is actually really good ;)
CheckYesJuliet08 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
This story is amazing, i cried when i read the part about Piper losing the baby and that last quote at the end wherever you found it i love it. i made a background of aerrow and piper from the episode 'stratosphere' and have that quote written next to it :) just so you know it takes a lot to make me cry but im proud to say i shed tears over this story WELL DONE :)
sexyChell chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
up to chapter 6, and i gotta say im lovin the plot. cant wait 2 read on :)
LostLyra chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
Aww, such a sad ending! Although I can't wait to read the sequal! LL
SassyGirl104 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
great story u've done an awesome job... The ending was so sad...
Without Reprieve chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Ah, much better. I wasn't expecting you to redo the chapter, but this ending was much more satisfying. Good job. :3

You write so beautifully, and I see you've already began a sequel. Awesomeness. I shall review! :3
Chigirl chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
That story was amazing! I haven't read SH in a while so this was really refreshing! I would love more, the end was too depressing. Depressing but real!

Good Work!

:D :D :D :D

Keep writing,

Cowgirls Angel Rita
Midnight Beauty chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
thank you so much for an awesome story!
pixie blue chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
Www, it's over. :( But still a great ending! I like that you didn't have everything turn out completely perfect, but still whole enough that in time it could all be brought back together again. Looking forward to more from you!

-pixie.