Reviews for Forbidden
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
i love that song broken by seether ft amy lee
Ms.Shadowhunter chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Please keep on writing the next chapters, i love it
Ms.Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love the story,please keep on writing
ModernMillie chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Hay, I'm ansering your qustion, I think your about my age 14 or 15. the Englis teacher kind of gave it away, But I think you most likely read a lot so you see your self as part of them and when you write that comes out.:)

P.S. I Love this!
hawaiiangrl chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Sebastian/Jonathon is going to get in trouble becasue Alec is going to rat on him!
deltagrl chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Can't wait for the rest. Great story.
Night Wolf chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Awee poor Alec is being neglected. Please update soon!
jasper's southern gal chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
loved it ;)(can't be bothered to sign in)
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
Wow. I really felt like this was rushed. You just introduced Sebastian- what? Like last chapter? And you have his true nature come out in less than a day? Or am I getting the timeline wrong?
Anony Mous chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
wow. i love how you gave different perspectives in this one chapter. and with bringing sebastian into the story- how could you do that? (not that im mad about it. with the other story your writing about it about how seb's not that bad after all, how can you still write him as beign so mean? thats gotto have talent!)update soon! both of them!
hawaiiangrl chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
i bet its the dad so Valentine
Random reviewer chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
This is good but the chapters are really short... and for the record it's spelt mi amour and it's spanish for my love
Dani chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
Brilliant! It's sooooooo good!
Sarah chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Lovvveeee it but i think clary n jace should face more problems cuz its urealistic that there really this ok wit there situation
mspmellark chapter 13 . 10/29/2010