Reviews for A Love that Will Last
obsessive360 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Well, as to Patty's dilemma, that's life. I like this one and would love to see more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
this was amazing and i love you playlist, update soon?
Falcon chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
AWESOME! I just finished reading the book, and I was so sad because Anton died! This is awesome, I really love this story. And on your playlist, I love The Call!
ergerica chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
plz right more
mimigene97 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I love it! More please! :)
PattyandAnton chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I just recently found this story. I love the book and the movie just hate how they end. Please write more. This is already an amazing story.
WickedForGood13 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Please continue this. I can't wait to see what happens when Patty's parents drop by. Will Anton hide, or will he and Patty love openly? How will Patty's parents react? Will Patty's father try to hurt her again? If so, will Anton succeed in protecting her this time? Anton LIVES! Keep writing :)
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Please write more. You left it at a point where there could be so much more to the story. I want to see that confrontation. I want them to be happy in spite of her parent's visit. :)

Amber Esme Hermione
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Aw shang! I think she should take up that offer to go with her grandparents right at that moment! And take Anton with her too of course. I'd say Ruth too but Ruth will be safe from the Bergen's wraith, I hope, cuz they don't know Anton is there &/or she knows.

I would do that if I were her!
savannahreads chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
thank you thank you! i really loved this! it was just great! it's about time!
CSI Ana Lee chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
please continue
Yva J chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I really am glad to see some new stories coming into this section. It's so nice to see. :) You said that you wanted something that was somewhat critical so here goes.

The story is well written, with only one error: The word 'were coming' should be 'we're coming' (we are). Were notes past tense, which I don't think you intended.

Otherwise, I have to say that this is very rushed. First Anton is outside, then Patty's parents are coming. It doesn't give her a chance to acclimate herself to the reality that Anton is not dead and that he is back in her life.

Along with that, I think that Patty's reaction to his 'sudden presence' wasn't very realistic. I mean; if I saw someone whom I thought was dead, then I would have probably passed out or at least my steps would waver rather seriously. I mean, she didn't stammered about or bombard him with tons of questions. She, being a reporter and a very inquisitive character, would probably have the list ranging from 'how in God's name did you show up here?' to 'am I dreaming?'

Her grandparents being Jewish may not be as accomodating towards Anton as you depicted, but given their loving nature, it could work. Don't get me wrong, I really like the idea you are working with, and look forward to reading more.

Just slow it down a little and everything will be awesome.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
moonlite982 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
awesome story so far! jumped a little fast to the point but other than that, its really good :) keep it up! update soon!
lola chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
oh man, i love this book. and i love your fic too! so glad anton is with patty again! this is awesome! update soon!
PLUTOissoaplanet chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
It's refreshing to see another story in this genre, however I feel the need to inform you that the correct actual age difference is ten years seeing as when Patty is twelve, Anton is twenty-two.

And, back then a ten year age difference wasn't that big of a deal, heck, one of my teacher's mother was twenty-four years younger than her husband, and married him in the late forties/ early fifties.

Update Soon,