Reviews for The Incredible Shrinking Sam
WhisperingFantasies chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I loved this story! Mini Sam was adorable! I also quite liked Lizzie and Ray...not that I'd want to be their friends.
ccase13 chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
This was an excellent adventure. At least the witch and her brother repented. I like the idea that Dean worked with Bobby sometimes even while JOhn and Bobby were on the outs.

I hope your husband is not still in Afganistan.
casammy chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
I want for my sammy barbie:)
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Good story. For a moment when I first started reading this chapter the movie "Honey, I shrunk the kids", came to mind when the kids were first shrunk and thrown out of the house with the trash, and they were in the yard, that was a jungle to them, and that Sam was going to be restored by way of a shrink gun like in the movie, but of course knew it was gonna be spell. I enjoyed it.
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Great end to a really entertaining story. Loved the drama with Sam nearly becoming snake dinner and Dean coming to his rescue in the nick of time. And great too that you didn't have Sam immediately return to normal size once the spell was complete, bringing out the tension as Bobby and Lizzie arrived back to find him still small. Poor Sam, suddenly the joy of realising he was back to normal subsiding a little as he realised he was naked; thank goodness that book way handy!

Great epilogue, Dean not so gently telling Ray and Lizzie exactly how it is when they dropped them home. Can't blame her for fancying Sam though!

Have a fantastic new year, hope it brings all you wish for for yourself and your family.
wandamarie chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
thank you it was a good one keep up the great work
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Thos kind of reminds me of that book "Thinner". It kind of has that feeling going for it except Sammy isn't fat and he never needed to lose weight like the guy in the book. Anyway I REALLY don't like the buckets of crazy sister at all. I mean I thought Dean was protective but he has nothing on this chick. Great Job!
Thorny Hedge chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
This was such an atypical supernatural adventure... I especially loved the adventures of tiny Sam.

Great stuff!
swfdgirl37 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Awesome story, it was amazing and i loved reading it!
NetMyne01 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
This was a wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
nej47 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
::applause:: Wonderful! I don't know why you weren't sure about the last chapter-I thought it read great! And the epilogue was well done as well. So yay you! THank you for the awesome read!
cindy123 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Wonderful ending to a very entertaining story! So glad Sam is back to his ginormous, gorgeous self! Great job hon.

Cindy
PeaceJoJo chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Awww! That was so good! :D Loved the parts when Dean was struggling to help Sam even though Sam didn't want any help. Poor guy. :(

Great story! :)
Katy M VT chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Awesome ending. Eww swallowed alive by a snake. What a way to go. Glad it didn't happen. Loved the brotherly exchange at the end.
Rowana1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Ahahahahaaaaa, I love it! Good job, you! ?