Reviews for Our First Time
noelle.PL chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Sweet, delicious lemon candy, lemon-flavoured candy. I longed some good story with that 'ancient' pairing. Thanks for nice read... Keep writing please :)
ili777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was so perfect too *.*
I must say I'm amazed by your work, I can't stop reading those one-shots.
I'm really sorry I can't write a good-enough review, but I have really nothing to say except that it's perfect and I love it.
shard chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i would like to thank you for this particularly beautiful story. i am a studier of fan fictions, and i believe that this one expressed a level of emotion that not all human mortals can muster from inside themselves. i, too was overcome with emotion when kunzito-sama told his beloved jewel how much he cared for him. slowly, the tears started to flow downwards, and i found myself biting my lip to keep myself from letting myself flow. i have not felt this way in a very long time, and i highly suggest for you to continue in the art of fan fiction. thank you for your revalation.

shard
shu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
love it! please more Zoi and Kunzite love ))
xXDeathlyRoseXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
...*dies from shock*...Great! Absolutely great!
Morgane Faye chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
*dies from massiv blood loss*

That was so amazing and hot and just incredibly smexy, I dont think that there is a word that could possibly discribe the awesomeness of this fic.

I am totally going to read Our first breath of & Tainted Hearts Caged Souls tomorrow (and of course the Jadeite/Nephrite lemon *hot yaoi couple alert*) I mean, that is what summer holidays are invented for: so people can read fantastic yaoi stories! :)
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*-* Wow...that was freakin' HOT! Omg, that was just amazing! I don't really have any other words for this fic, other than I absolutely loved it! XD