Reviews for Monkey D Haru and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Plumalchemyst chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
just make sure snape suffers more for what he did is all i ask
Plumalchemyst chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
heh flesh wand
Plumalchemyst chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
WHY EMMA WHY DID YOU REF THAT HORRIBLE DRIBBLE alsoe Oliver is taking the sunny walk of shame XD
Plumalchemyst chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
i am so happy neville got his parents back i wanted to hug him so badly when i read what happen
Tinnis chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
Love your Monkey D. Haru stories! They are all both funny, interesting and exciting which is a pretty hard combo
avatoa chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
I approve of the Scooby Doo reference in this chapter!
avatoa chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
You misspelled Usopp's son's name. It's supposed to be spelled as Yasopp. Hope that helps.
crazzyredhead chapter 20 . 10/4/2011
great chapter on to the next story love the story's by the way
sakura240 chapter 20 . 9/10/2011
Kura: YES! EVERYBODY FOUND OUT THAT SIRIUS WAS INNOCENT! IN YOUR FACE SNAPE!

Berry: good story. made a good ending, and im really happy that Snape, once again, was chased by a unicorn. *smirks*

Kura: Ehehehehe! :) Well, I'm off to read the goblet of fire one! JA NE! XD Oh, and...AWESOME STORY YET AGAIN!
Guard-y nut chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
I love the idea! And the fact that Snapy-poo got covered in who knows what just makes it that much better! But do you know that words are just... let uot occasionaly? Just wondering 'cause it means you need to puzzle out what you mean sometimes...
Garbouw Deark chapter 20 . 12/27/2010
Your story is great. Just don't kill Sirius in book 5.
Hinamori-nee-chan chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
"cauldron bum"! nice reference to potter puppet pals! love these stories by the way, and by the way again(this is to the writer themself), you have the same name as my sister.
wolf-mihawk chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
awesome chapter cant wait for the next story you write for this series keep up the amazing work you do.
Lee Hikari chapter 20 . 10/7/2010
Yay! I love this.
AshK1980 chapter 20 . 10/7/2010
Good work on this update as always!