Reviews for Fill Me Up, Buttercup!
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 10/4
I love that hot
Strangersfalling chapter 1 . 9/7
Love the usual pairing and a short chapter that goes into detail about harry being fucked by his broom would by cool
tat5934 chapter 1 . 4/13
That was really interesting! In fact, I loved it! I want more of this unusual pairing :-)
Me chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Ew. Just ew. Your writing was good, but seriously? Crabbe and Goyle? *shudders*
Crazyfangirl14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I am very impressed! This was epix!
mattcun chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
plz write more seq mpreg
Professor Fundip chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I have to tell about this. I saw something earlier and it was talking about HarryxGoyle fanfics and how they were scarred after reading them. Some Tumblr post said it. But I thought 'How bad can they be?' I was reading it and then it just got weird... -sighs- I don't get the world anymore. XD
shyd1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
NekoAngel13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was one of the hottest things I've read in quite a while. I never thought about the pairing before but so glad I indulged my curiosity ;) It's well written and things flowed together well. Very smokin' read ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hi Deso! Great smutfic! I was just wondering where one of your stories had gone, called "Not Just Once", with a HarryxHermionexLockhart pairing. I couldn't find any information on your Bio so if you could just make a small note of what happened, I would be grateful. Thanks!
Very sad man chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Do not like. Scary. Shook me up inside. Not ok
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Finally some crabbe and goyle x Harry I have been looking for this for forever. I flipping love you for this keep it up! XP
darkbrat chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was really good. For smut with crab and goyal. I have actually have never read a smut with them and harry before and I have to say I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013