Reviews for I Still Say it Looks like a Nail
EP chapter 11 . 11/29/2023
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
quaff chapter 11 . 8/10/2023
Brilliant. Ty for writing this story.
brayanamaya963 chapter 11 . 7/11/2023
Está muy buena la historia me gustaría ver cómo se desarrolla cuando se halle con este medio goul ascendido a ver
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2023
Sorta the SG side was intressting too bad its over
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2023
Wtf !
Neferyti chapter 11 . 5/9/2023
So if he is 1 person in two bodies, does he average out the girlfriends or add them together?
greybeard52 chapter 11 . 3/17/2023
I love your stuff, but damn you write too slow
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 5 . 3/2/2023
"I know you have the kneejerk liberal view that guns are evil, self-aware entitiesXander began.

That was a weird little rant for him to go on, completely unprompted. Is this something that Americans do regularly? Just hop on a soapbox while talking to friends?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2023
Weird flex but ok. KAJ's character was physically and technically superior to him(apparently, never watched any of his films) but was beaten because of KAJ's character having superior senses being exploited and turned into a weakness. It's a bit weird bigging up a character with the comparison given these points.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 2/13/2023
Great of course
Timturtle chapter 11 . 2/9/2023
If you're totally unfamiliar with stargate, watch that shit. It's worth it
aesir21 chapter 11 . 2/4/2023
Haha Anise and Jacob are definitely shocked
SheridanRoad56 chapter 1 . 2/2/2023
Warning: This is a "Star Gate" story with BtVS elements, not the other way around.

If you are unfamiliar with the franchise (like yours truly) the story will become difficult to understand.

Otherwise, seems like a fun story.
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 2/2/2023
Fun update.

Nice to see the Tok'ra being confused by the "tech" of others (in the Arthur C. Clarke sense of the word).
Manatheron chapter 11 . 1/30/2023
Oh sh*t man I love this story!

I've been reading it aloud to my wife, and she almost woke the kid up when she fell off the bed she was laughing so hard!

I've got to admit I'm more than a little curious what's going to happen when Xander and Xander are on the same planet again...

-Shakes head-

It could only happen to the X-Man.