Reviews for I Still Say it Looks like a Nail
RUGoing2writethat chapter 1 . 2/11
I return to this story b/c it's one of my favorite stories. It always makes me laugh no matter how many times I read it. And each time, I seem to find something new to laugh at. Thanks for writing it.
DonR chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
OK now, time for more.
lordrednight chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
I gotta say this story is really fantastic to read. And while the storyline is irregular and seems to be all in places it definitely brings a smile on my face, your interpretation of the characters are funny to read and it feels nice to see them interact with each other.

Also this Ferula Gemini thing is brilliant, it's great to be able to follow both Xanders and their respective companies. Though I'm facing a conundrum, I can't decide who between Dawn or Anise/Freya is best girl... They are just so perfect !

But nonetheless, this chapter was awesome and I'm curious to know how it'll go from there.

Keep up the good job !
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 12/8/2017
This is just to wonderful, I love how you are giving Xander a way of being in two different places for the rest of his life .
Scifigrocerygal chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
This is hilarious! Especially Jack and Xander trying to one up each other! And you've nailed the characters!
Bobboky chapter 9 . 11/27/2017
Difdi chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
Saying the time as 0212 AM is redundant. AM and PM are a civilian thing, where clocks run on a 12 hour cycle, so you have to specify whoch half of the day you are in. But the entire point of the militaty clock being a 24 hour cycle is so you don't have to say AM or PM - 0212 is ALWAYS going to be 2:12 AM on a civilian clock. It cannot be anything else.
Nightwing5123 chapter 2 . 9/27/2017
I like the way you have everyone reacting to Xander.
chaoswizard chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
Keep it coming plz it is good
Shadowpawzzz chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
noooo I loved this.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 9/17/2017
Would Janus do that? I mean re-rolling a Fighter to get a Paladin... well, if it's a chaotic Paladin, who keeps to the rules and law... ...of Janus... ...hmmm...
CMVreud chapter 4 . 9/17/2017
OMG, it just hit me that you found the mostest awesomestested meta-meme-crack-crossover.
Only thing missing is the fourth wall.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
You,... you didn't... I mean, WTF?! That's... ...
Oh, no. I can't prick my finger, because... reasons.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
I love how Xander asks if Anise shrank. :)
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
Poor Oma having to deal with both Janus and Janus. :)