Reviews for I Still Say it Looks like a Nail
michaelsuave chapter 6 . 3/11
Ok Dogbert Carroll you magnificent bastard, you left this story on a hell of a cliffy! Fix it! Grrr, frustrated.
eilidhdawn chapter 6 . 1/13
More please
Soon please
eliteshadow chapter 6 . 1/12
nice chapter please update more and post soon!
Miconis chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Xander and Jack are so alike that it makes perfect sense to have them be related
May Eve chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Completely awesome! Keep it up!
werdnasnikpoh chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
I don't like the fore shadowing at the end of this chapter. It looks like Xander will be split between human Xander with a soul reanimated in space, and Vampire Xander with spikes blood inserted in several bullet wounds on Earth.
Xander hates Vampires and would not be happy to be one, even if willow was willing to try the soul curse. The soul curse would not work anyway if it was in another Xander.
werdnasnikpoh chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
You say/type that reviews make you write but it takes a blood sacrifice to make you type.
How much of your blood must we sacrifice to make you type ?.
Do threats speed you up or slow you down. Some other good writers have in the past complained about receiving threats and complaints about the speed of their updates and moaned about how they don't get paid for this work and only do it because its fun and the fans complaining is ruining their fun.
There is not as much comedy fanfiction staring Xander or Harry Potter as there used to be and you are among the best of what's left please don't stop.
Slow updates are better than none.
That said marvel comics used to joke that they chained their writers to desks and didn't feed them until they finished writing enough chapters to appease their evil overseers. You and Godogma either need new evil overseers, or you both need to capture some free range typists and chain them to desks and do some evil overlording of your own.
Jfitzgerald chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Please update again soon. Thanks.
jgood27 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Zazi The Beast chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Hmm, I like this story. *Blinks* I almost missed the part at the end about a silver pellet falling out of Xander's leg. I guess that means he's healing for some reason?
NarutosBrat chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Given everything, I wouldn't be surprised if a demon told the Scoobies that it was more afraid of Xander than it was of the Slayers and uber witch combined. It would certainly be a funny scene when everyone looks at Xander in shock, especially when the demon started listing the reasons why.

If it wasn't obvious, yes, this was a hint. This is me telling you of a funny thought I had in the hopes that you might deign to take it and turn it into a fragment.
Peanut Gallery chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
I'm Crossing my fingers, the Jack/Xander interaction was great, Anise's interest in Xander the demon babe magnet was wonderful, Xander's dieing sucked. I'm still not over it, you could have a flaming piece of the Enterprise you just blew up in orbit fall on Xander to make even more traumatic! And now I find out Xander died while Spike spooned him "oh the humanity". I need to take my meds now.

Thanks for a great read before it sucked in chapter 5,

Peanut Gallery

P.S. I thank I am handling this well don't you.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
You know, that whole Jasmine angle you mentioned in another fic seems to be looking more and more like it is probably true. It's highly likely that Jasmine manipulated things, giving Willow and Xander the hots for each other just long enough for it to ruin his relationship with Cordelia. If the whole ensuring Cordelia was a virgin for Conner thing is true, then her plans really could have been ruined if Xander and Cordelia had stayed together at least through high school. Given the way their relationship was going, they'd have probably ended up in a passionate embrace after prom or something, and Jasmine couldn't have that.
nyx'godness chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Great update!
Runecutter chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Uhh basically Buffy is going Blade, yes? :D (trying to be a supernaturally gifted vampire-hunting Batman without the silly cosplay aspect)

Oh what a fun idea this story is... Xanders fervently loyal army of minions from their old Sunnydale days, sitting out their lazy retirement on a place as safe and boring as Cheyenne Mountain :P
The banter between Nephew and Uncle, the womanizing...

it's like somebody created a TV show just for me :D