Reviews for Sesshoumaru's Weakness
Sabrina chapter 17 . 9/16
I think it was good because you got to see your sister Maria said nice things about his daughter or fell in love with Kagome because a witch put a customer's blood and Kagome and got her pregnant so she show American child so she can die in peace not the child which you put the just rumors blood and Kagome dies and peace but not Kagome the witch has to die in peace I mean will die in peace the end goodbye thank you for listening to what I said about the book I read to you guys will in my mind so if you guys ever want to know how I read it all that fast call this number 605-350-6792 thank you or you can call a number that doesn't work anymore 605-350-0775 or 605-218-0486 thank you and goodbye have a nice night and goodnight have a good night good night good night and thank you and I guess
Darknessdawns chapter 17 . 6/30
Over all that was a very interesting and rather well written story. I enjoyed how you changed the original storyline around. I also enjoyed how most the characters showed up during the course of the story. I think the only one not mentioned was Kaede.
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 6/29
I know this is an older story an probably doesn't get read as much as it deserves. I have read a couple others where Kagome ends up prego due to magic but this is the only one that is well written and makes sense. You have done a remarkable job with it from what I have read thus far. I however have to comment on a couple things. I have noticed that you keep referring to Rin as an infant which she is long past being. Infant only refers to a child during the first few months to a year of their life. Rin though is somewhere between 6 and 9. Also during the first couple chapters of this story it was established that Sesshoumaru only had his right arm. However by chapter 6 he mysteriously has his left back with no explanation. Other than those two points I have seen no other problems other than a few minor typos. I just wanted to let you know in case you were unaware of those mistakes. Now I'm gonna head back to read more of this wonderful story.
MindlessMina chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Loooooved iiitttt lol
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
That was Beautiful!
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
OMG i totally forgot about Naraku
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Just notice that Takemaru disappeared for quite some time now, not that im complaining. The longer hes gone the longer Kagome and Sesshomaru can spend time together
Guest chapter 11 . 1/17/2015
This is going nowhere fast.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
This was a great story. Um so happy I was able to reread it!
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
That was beautiful, one of the best stories I've ever read :')
X.summergrey.X chapter 17 . 10/10/2014
I have enjoyed this story. the way kagome and sesshomaru are with each other. the final battle was great, with how they had jade kill her own father and even better that everyone important lived. I do like happy endings. i'm surprised that sango and miroku didn't have more then one child. oh I do like hos jen was involved and into her family instead of a bitter women.
X.summergrey.X chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
wow that family died but was brought to life. even if they had to sword still, it wouldn't work on them so I can see why its been destroyed anyways.
X.summergrey.X chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
oh dang. but sesshomaru has admitted to loving her, now its kagome turn soon.
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
oh going inuyasha, calling a pregnant women fat. or a women that at all.
Yin - Yang M chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Love this story. Good job.