Reviews for Quiet Shores
awesome
Anomaly chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
What... but... no... way... :O this is brilliant though
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
This is too amazing for words. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
earlyable chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
An utterly fantastic story! Hope you write more soon, here's hoping!
Sithtar chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Wonderful fic. The epilogue was heartbreaking. This is the second Torchwood/Harry Potter crossover I've read (there are only two with Severus in them) but it was wonderful.

I'm not a Torchwood fan, have never seen an episode BUT a good friend of mine is a huge fan, especally of Ianto and Jack (she was VERY upset at Ianto's death) so even though I hadn't seen any Torchwood I picked up a fair bit from her talking about it.

I really really liked this, I almost wish that Severus and Ianto had the chance to speak once more before their deaths but this works so much better. You could slip it into the HP cannon without a ripple.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
a nifty piece of bittersweetness
Diane chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I enjoyed the story very much, well written and left me wanting more. Thank you.
Alt3etf chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I'm so confused! You can't leave it there! You're worse than the writers themselves! Gah!
lilsammywinchester chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
that was oddly depressing yet satisfying xD great fanfic! loved it and am now about to attack ur profile )
Killingmemory chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Beautiful.
Sometimesidothewriting chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
This was really really good. :)

I'm not often fond of Torchwood/Harry crossovers (only two others in fact) but this one was quite good!

DonnA
SnigePippi chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Good. Very good :)

nice and beliveably interactions without obscuring the original stories.

Good characterisation too
BlackMarionette chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Ah D: you weren't kidding when you said it was sad...
CJaMes12 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
So sad.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Good to see this story finished.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »