Reviews for Mad, Impossible Amy Pond
adiction chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
its great love it u are an amazing author!
nutsach chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
fuck bichs
LuckOfLuck chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really like this! You're a fantastic, engaging writer, and what I'm really impressed with is that everyone was in character. So many people write stories with the characters not acting like themselves, and though I haven't read much Doctor Who fan fiction (this is only the second or third piece I've read of Doctor Who), I really love how the characters act exactly how they would, were they real people.
Odessa chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like how locks her in a closet.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awesome! I liked the talk in the end.
JessitheBlonde chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is a great one shot. I could totally hear Amy and Eleven's voices in my head throughout the dialogue. )
timelady1210 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
"Besides, you even don't know if there are any biological incompatibilities."

"Well, only one way to find out!"

I laughed a little harder at this than I care to admit. But TARDIS Tag now sounds like the best game in the existance of all time and space. You pinned the Doctor's adorable rambling down perfectly, and he's still chatting away like a happy songbird in my head... :)
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hey, thats brilliant! greath the way you linked episode 5 and 6 up. will definately read more of your stuff!
TardisTheory chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Loved this so much! Great work! :D
NewMind09 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I Luvvvvv it! Good job!
define.interesting chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Fantastic story. It really filled in the hole between episodes. I'm glad you don't have the plauge (probably); I would hate to catch that.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Love it! :) Great work! Hilarious and very cute! :)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I was looking for follow up on this, too. I was in the "there's seriously something wrong with Amy" camp - like messed up memories, mind control, or something. It's one thing to put the moves on him, but not taking "no" for an answer is another.

And I was creeped out by her Doctor collection as soon as I saw it. Yikes. I mean, having it as a kid is one thing, but as an adult? I tried to fanwank she pulled all that stuff out of a box in her closet because she's thinking of it now, the night before a big change in her life and such. But it's still quite disturbing.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I think I just about died laughing. Seeing Amy chase the Doctor like a mad fangirl even more than what was shown in the show is gold. The reasons he was throwing at her to NOT pursue him, him locking her in a room in order for her to calm down, and then the heart to heart, it all progressed very nicely. I'm not a fan of Doctor/Amy romance really... but I ADORE him being comforting towards her I dunno why, he just seems the type to me. I was glad to see him very welcoming towards her after she was set free from her confines, I assume he somewhat understood what that whole fiasco was about. Can't really blame Amy, she nearly died that day. Kinda got a bit sad there with him mentioning Susan though.

And then it all went back to funny when he set up his plans to crash Rory's stag party. Oh god, I could so see that playing out in my head (actually, I could see the whole story play out in my head, it was that good). Poor Rory's in for a surprise.