Reviews for The Meaning Of Irony
marley chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Honestly I think you should of put just a little bit more detail in her death
MoonlightSunlightEclipse chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
emilyroorose chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
That was kinda sad and you forgot to underline a few in this and other chapters distric 4 girl you always forget from chapter 14 I was ok but prim died and katniss do you have no heart jk the other prims game story I am reading was better no offense but you just kill everybody and it seems like this could continue like there could be more do you know what I mean
Ebola Spider chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
HA! I like to think this is the story she originally WANTED to write, before she got cold feet, wimped out and decided to go the goody two shoes route.

AliceHale123 chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
OMG! why'd prim ahve to die :'( good story though/ On this chapter you forgot (or meant to) to underline district 12 girl.
MorganHopes chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
There is a lack of spellcheck, especially where the peacekeepers from the Capitol are yelling at them. That needs to be cleared up.

Other than that, possibly take a bit more time for each chapter. They are very short. It makes the story seem rushed and we aren't getting much development of character or the settting - even though we all know what the setting is, since it's in the Hunger Games universe, it's still nice to have a bit of description.

I like the plot idea though, it would be nice to see it just a bit more polished.
vBrokenWingsv chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
omg! wow...i like it though.
The Immortal Hope chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
okay I'm sorry I really like the iea and it's pretty good, except there is a huuuge problem the tributes go immeiately they on't stay in their district overnight so it really doesn't make much sense
SundaySolis chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
hey maybe you can write that katniss survives or something because of the capital not wanting to look bad or something...
why chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
okay this is horrible have you even read the hunger games i mean i could forgive the prim instead of primrose at the reaping but they are taken right away and the escort would not talk like that this is horrible!
fangandiggyaremine chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
An awesome twist to the Hunger Games! I love it! But I was sad when Katniss died :'( Kee p writing! This is totally going on my faves!

Iggy: I like the insane Prim. She sounds just like you, Paul (Note: My name isn't really Paul, I'm a girl, it's just a nickname)

Me: Well then!
xCrystalNightx chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Hmmm... intersting idea. Im gonna see where you gow with this!

You should check out me fic "In Justice and Honour"

Not the same circumstances, but Prim has to go to the games as well!

Keep writing,

Anna Lee chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Nice ending. One thing: isn't the capital a little less polite?

besides that i thought it was a really good three chapters write more!
Anna Lee chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Holly crap, that is such a good idea for ur fanfic! Loved it!
Twicullenfan96 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
what! They killed katniss! Omg i like totally freaked when i read that! I love your story its so sad, but its also amazing! Please update soon :D