Reviews for Stepping Stones
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/16
"You could pine yourself to death over him, and he'd attend your funeral politely and obliviously." - what a beautiful sentence.
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/21
I like some of your stories...and then there are some I just don't. Some of them seem to have the same surrounding tension about them and this is one of those stories. It gets tiring to read after awhile and although I love your ideas, I end up hating every character. Aghh!

So much shit and only one thing shines and in the end you can't even keep your so called friends. Pretty sad. You do write sad fics with a bit of a happy ending but still sad all together.
MissChriss chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
That was fantastic. I really loved this, it made me cry. This story was very well written.
Yukino-chan chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
One of my fave from you! I reread it so many times!
Articuno chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
This was a great exploration of the depths of emotion. I truly enjoyed it.
Articuno chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
I loved reading the realizations in this chapter. Great job on that.
Janelily chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
It almost feels bittersweet, doesn't it?

Thanks for sharing!
meeghan132 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
This is the best story I've read of yours! Loved it!
readingaccount chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
So fascinating.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I liked this story, but I hated that you said in chapter 4 that harry had been with other men and with other people when you said in chapter 1 he had only "thought" about men that way once or twice when wanking to see if that was the problem. May want to fix that.
Comrade chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Hahaha, oh my god, I was listening to Wake Me Up by Avicii while reading this fic - isn't that such a coincidence! Harry says Draco 'woke' him up and made him realise what he was actually doing with Ginny! Haha, can't get over it; it was such a coincidence!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I'm glad Harry finally is allowed to be a bit selfish. I see why the others are mad but... love isn't something that can be forced. He tried and that's all one can do in a situation such as his one. :)
tearsofbreaks chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
You always come up with the best stories, but this is the sweetest by far.
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Brilliant
der chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
this was an amazing read! :D