Reviews for Despondent Deliverance
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I have a mission now. TO READ EVERY SINGLE FRUK AND AMECAN FIC YOU WROTE! :D XD
darkangel751 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
uhh what did i just read? o.o
devious-heartless chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Nice story! If you can, maybe you could add another chapter with Matt's point of view.

:D

Just saying.
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
JKHASGDILGabrKJHWS .

I can't even form coherent sentences right now.

That was... arrhggggg *shivers*

Beautiful. Thank you. That was amazing.

I can't even... arrrhhhhhh *shivers*

insane/obsessed/evil/snapped/rapist!Alfred is juts so... Arrggggggg *shivers*
Konigreich Prussia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Add a chappie where Canada gets revenge. Please? I cant stabd it when something bad happens and theres nothing good to look forward to.
candy4yourEYEZ chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Beautifully written.

And yes, if you haven't figured it out by now, I am on a mission to read/review/fav all of your FrUk and AmeriCana stories :D
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Usually in dark fics like this, the main focus would be on torture, possession and pain. What made this really stand out for me is that within all the hurt, there are definite thoughts of affection and love, even if they are obsessive and slightly frightening. Really adore your AlxMatt!
Soot chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
oh wow! this was so amazing! its so good my brain has fused out and my vocabulary has shot through the floor along with my IQ!
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I'm in a reviewing mood tonight.

Anyway, I like this outlook: this kind of dark, twisted aspect of their relationship. I don't really know why, but I find it intriguing, to say the least. It's almost like delusional one-sidedness, ay?
sixthseraphim chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really like this dark and sinister love, unusual and captivating to read :D
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Why does he hate him? Is it because he's close to America? Because he looks like him? Because he loves him?

How strange.
Hellathedeath chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
wow... that was...nice (I feel bad for Matt, though)

Really intense and very well narrated. (BTW, I would love to see Matt's POV ;D)
Eternaltsundere chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OH MY GOSH YOU WIN A MEDAL NAO KTHX

x'D yeah.. so.. this is terribly sad..

It probably wasn't supposed to be, but to me.. it is. It is horribly, terribly sad. Not as in pitiful, as in tear-jerker sad.

I've never shed a tear before in my life while reading, watching, etc. any works of fiction (books, movies, etc.) but when I read this I felt tears in my eyes. They still haven't fled onto my cheeks, but at least it counts for something...

I really like the emotion in this although for me it was a little squicky.. but maybe that was intentional, I don't know.

anyway I suppose keep up the .. good work..? Ehh..

Never really cared much for 'lemon' (is that the word?) type fics, but this isn't explicit so yay :'D

-Amber
sleepingdruids chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
gorgeous, the way you portrayed both Al and Matt's characters was perfect. this was a really, really good read. :) thank you!
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Woah, that was awesome. Obsessed-Alfred can be so amazing sometimes. So yeah, great story, thank you for the read! Definitely a favorite!

You rock! XD