Reviews for Love Fades
russia2774 chapter 6 . 6/23
Loving this story please more updates
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
that was good keep it up
laineylane03 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Is this complete...or not really? I hope not as I love this story. Maybe they should escape and runaway with each other to Russia...that would be cool lol

I really like the way this is written its very easy to get a read on the emotions :) If you do continue this I would be more than excited :)
ZippyGal chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
Twilighternproud chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
ii loooooove :)
deliciouse chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
You so have to finish this story , i just love your spin on this.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

There was so much emotion in this shapter i could really feel Dimitri's anger, it was scary, but i could also feel poor Rose's humiliation and lose and the sadness that radiated off of her and to make matters even worsr for the poor thing she is getting acussed of something she did'nt even do.

Life is so unfair in the world of Rose Hathaway!
L.H. Perez chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
;)... perfect... write fast please
luinemeliel chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I really loved reading this story! :)

I hope you'll write more VA fics.
ChloeRoseHathaway chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
OK i dont want to be the annoying person who KEEPS REVIEWING but PLEASE UPDATE. You are fucking killing me!
crystal49s chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Wow! It was not raunchy at all! It was beautifully written! I loved it! I love them!
crystal49s chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
A groveling Rose? I guess she is desperado, huh?
crystal49s chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
WOw I love Dimitri from the books. But ex strigoi..I kinda don't like this Dimitri..
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
I love this was so emotional and I really felt for them. I know it picks up with the book but I wish that you would write more of it! Great story!
ChloeRoseHathaway chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Ok. You should REALLY keep writing because its good. The best story ive read yet! I wanna know more bout what happens. (What you think is going to anyway) ITs amaing. No other words to describe it! Its good so dont quit on it!

ChloeRoseHathaway chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
DEFINETLY NEEDTO WRITE MORE. Best one yet! It makes me sad that you havent updated caust im OBSESSED! Its really good and should be published!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »