Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Cant wait for an update!:)
Liliam237 chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
I really like this story
p.s:Im really glad Alex and Addison didn't jump in bed just yet
KarenBCN chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
More! And if reminding is what you need, please remember "Calabria"!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
lol keep this going
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
mmm this is very interesting! keep going!
Addison-fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Hey! I just wanted to follow your story, but my stupid mobile forced me to review. Sorry about that
Addison-fan chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I just read all your story because I cant remember if I read it when you first publish it and I really like it. Im looking forward to see how you gonna develop the story.
Msmiumiu chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I'm so glad to see you updating again! I hope this turns out well cause it looks very good so far :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Más por!favor
roganjalex chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
I'm always up for an Alex and Addison story
RandomFicAddict chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Update please. I love addisex. Btw, r u getting reviews from guests cuz I can never seem my review posted even though I'm writing them.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Please update!
Hair flipping chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I'm so glad you updated this story. I really, really am, XD

Favorite parts?

I liked that you brought up Callie and Alex- I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned in any of the Addex stories I've read previously.

I liked Alex asking Addison for advice (specifically, the paragraph block that starts with the sentence: "The pair walked up the path leading to her front door.").

And I -loved- how Addison got Alex's attention at the airport, XD Beautifully done.

I don't do Twitter, but I'll check on your stuff regularly... as always :)
goldentail chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Addison as a marriage counselor, who would have thought? lol. We all do need our soap operas to escape our own probs.
deslil chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
well this should be interesting with the three of them all under the same roof. i wonder how long alex and izzie are gonna be there. so i'm excited to see how this goes from being izzie and alex giving there marriage another go to alex and addison being together. unless izzie doesn't take him back. but i really hope that things don't happen with them the way it did for addie and derek. i don't want alex to be a bastard and cheat on izzie and addie be his dirty mistress. cause i hated when derek and meresith did that to addie. anyways update soon!