Reviews for Are You Happy Now?
Despite the absurd amount of time that has passed since I published Chapter 2 I like it.
I hope you get back to writing this story because it was the last Gre's Anatomy story on your profile and now have nothing more to read. I'm so so sad!
Please upadate!
illegal kittens chapter 3 . 6/30
Mmm I wish you would continue this tbh
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Cant wait for an update!:)
Liliam237 chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
I really like this story
p.s:Im really glad Alex and Addison didn't jump in bed just yet
KarenBCN chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
More! And if reminding is what you need, please remember "Calabria"!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
lol keep this going
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
mmm this is very interesting! keep going!
Addison-fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Hey! I just wanted to follow your story, but my stupid mobile forced me to review. Sorry about that
Addison-fan chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I just read all your story because I cant remember if I read it when you first publish it and I really like it. Im looking forward to see how you gonna develop the story.
Msmiumiu chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I'm so glad to see you updating again! I hope this turns out well cause it looks very good so far :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Más por!favor
roganjalex chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
I'm always up for an Alex and Addison story
RandomFicAddict chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Update please. I love addisex. Btw, r u getting reviews from guests cuz I can never seem my review posted even though I'm writing them.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Please update!
Hair flipping chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
I'm so glad you updated this story. I really, really am, XD

Favorite parts?

I liked that you brought up Callie and Alex- I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned in any of the Addex stories I've read previously.

I liked Alex asking Addison for advice (specifically, the paragraph block that starts with the sentence: "The pair walked up the path leading to her front door.").

And I -loved- how Addison got Alex's attention at the airport, XD Beautifully done.

I don't do Twitter, but I'll check on your stuff regularly... as always :)