Reviews for Impossible is nothing if you're Italian
IvanThekillerRussia chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
I love this story so much! I just couldn't stop laughing at Germany's reaction,but anyway hope you have the inspiration to continue *hugs* have a nice day/Have a good night!
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
AWWWWWW THIS IS SO AMAZING AND CUTE AND EEEEEEE! I normally dislike mpreg, but this is just perfect!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
*don't like mpreg don't like mpreg don't like mpreg* I LIKE MPREG! Please update.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Loved it! So fluffy! I also have some name suggestions if you're willing to take them for consideration. For Spamano's:

Female: Katarina - An Italian name that means "pure".

Male: Incenio - A Spanish name that means "innocent".

For GerIta's:

Female: Minna - A German name that means "strong-willed warrior".

Male: Luciano - An Italian name that means "light".
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
I can totally imagine Italy being scary.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
The Italies are gonna be p*ssed! So many others know!
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I don't know why, but I love the idea of the two Italies being preggers! They're just so cute!
Leafy Love1221 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
This story is SO adorable! Impossible is nothing, especially for Italians, and the way you put it all together made my heart yay!
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Was this forgtten? I hope not...
Yuu chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
AwwwwwGermany and Spain are so sweetLovi and Feli will be such a good *coughmotherscough*:D
Life-Without-Music-is-Hell chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is becoming more and more cuter by the chapter! ; v ;

I just cannot stop cooing over this story. It's adorable, it's sweet, I just can't stop reading it now.

One thing I'll compliment you on though, is your translations! I'm not Italian, German, or Spanish, or French, but I do know that your translations are really great (from studying the languages). Excellent story, dear. Please continue!
elizabeth duchanne chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww
songohanfan1 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Plese,please,please,please,please, update!Per favore!por favore!bitte!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I'm not a huge fan of mpreg, but o really enjoyed this one! I'm sad that this is incomplete, but it is not too hard to imagine that this is actually the end... Thanks for sharing!
demoness of music chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Mein Gott... Mein feels damn you... God I love you so fucking much right now!