Reviews for Impossible is nothing if you're Italian
Red-Phonix14 chapter 8 . 4/5
Poor Germany! I can stop laughing!
ItaliaVenecianoVargas chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
I love this story so much! I just couldn't stop laughing at Germany's reaction,but anyway hope you have the inspiration to continue *hugs* have a nice day/Have a good night!
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
AWWWWWW THIS IS SO AMAZING AND CUTE AND EEEEEEE! I normally dislike mpreg, but this is just perfect!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
*don't like mpreg don't like mpreg don't like mpreg* I LIKE MPREG! Please update.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Loved it! So fluffy! I also have some name suggestions if you're willing to take them for consideration. For Spamano's:

Female: Katarina - An Italian name that means "pure".

Male: Incenio - A Spanish name that means "innocent".

For GerIta's:

Female: Minna - A German name that means "strong-willed warrior".

Male: Luciano - An Italian name that means "light".
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
I can totally imagine Italy being scary.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
The Italies are gonna be p*ssed! So many others know!
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I don't know why, but I love the idea of the two Italies being preggers! They're just so cute!
Leafy Love1221 chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
This story is SO adorable! Impossible is nothing, especially for Italians, and the way you put it all together made my heart yay!
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Was this forgtten? I hope not...
Yuu chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
AwwwwwGermany and Spain are so sweetLovi and Feli will be such a good *coughmotherscough*:D
Life-Without-Music-is-Hell chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is becoming more and more cuter by the chapter! ; v ;

I just cannot stop cooing over this story. It's adorable, it's sweet, I just can't stop reading it now.

One thing I'll compliment you on though, is your translations! I'm not Italian, German, or Spanish, or French, but I do know that your translations are really great (from studying the languages). Excellent story, dear. Please continue!
elizabeth duchanne chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww
songohanfan1 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Plese,please,please,please,please, update!Per favore!por favore!bitte!
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I'm not a huge fan of mpreg, but o really enjoyed this one! I'm sad that this is incomplete, but it is not too hard to imagine that this is actually the end... Thanks for sharing!