Reviews for Colors and Capes
...Reading that AN just made me think of Supes also cockblocking a younger male relative. Perhaps a temporarily genderswapped female relative?

Though now I'm imagining through some convoluted method, him getting genderswapped (perhaps via that werewoman curse from a certain other story/stories you've written) and then cockblocking himself via some sort of clone/time travel. Without realizing it.
pixelherodev chapter 6 . 7/19
AN: Nah this is just the second story with that, as Supes is the type to cockblock any female relatives younger than himself.

So if he was ~80 and Kara was ~60... (don't take this seriously)
Kasanra chapter 5 . 2/26
I'm sure I read your story about Xander and Cheetah. I think. Something about Wonderwoman photos? Living Doll and some old guy at the Lazarus Pit? I've been looking for it but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm not a big Xander-centric fan but I enjoy your stories. Keep writing :D
keichan2 chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Flannel Man vs Lois Lane had me laughing out loud! ;-p
And I really love it when Xander freaks out the “moderates baddies” with his tales of Sunnydale! :-D

I would really love to read more!
chuckson chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
I've been rereading your older fics and I couldn't help noticing a consistent slant on some of Xanders interactions, are you a MGTOW?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Sorry Xander we can't send you back because we may not open portals to hell dimensions.
Talk about suck.
XD
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Pure awesomeness. ;D
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
"It may not be much, but at least it's not his home town!" :D
DrDamage chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
This is a fun story, would be great to see more... hint, hint?
Tarix chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Seriously fun story.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
OOC - i'm still amused over that days after reading the chapter and I'm begging for RDJ to use that line in Avengers 2. Too clever.
Disgrace101 chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
Hahaha. Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
So at what point did Xander become a preachy hipster? Because that's how he's totally coming off.
epyon318 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Supergirl is older then Superman. just so you know