Reviews for Colors and Capes
Gustavius3 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Most excellent but it seems to be missing a section, his job, where he became flannel man etc.
Peanut Gallery chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Insane and truly Great story, Janus must be so proud.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
CMVreud chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Damn, I like those snippets of another life.
Circle chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
While I acknowledge that this is a work of fiction in which Xander gets to sleep around with hot women without any consequences and generally living the dream in general.
I would really appreciate it if you didn't say that guys always want it, or are always willing to have sex, because thats a major problem with guys who get raped because someone just decided that they wanted it despite evidence to the contrary. Bisexuals have the same problem. They're so over sexualized by the media that they face an increased risk of sexual assault, because of course they want to have sex they're bisexual, it's not like they're people with opinions and emotions outside of their sexual orientation.
I'm sorry I've gotten really off topic.
Anyway this is a really fun fic to read and I love how it makes me laugh.
fellow chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Awesome.
sanabalis chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
The FlannelMan is the scariest and most dangerous of them all... for he has the power of.. common sense! ... Well, sometimes... :)
gaul1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Good chapter, byes
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Nice, I liked how you had the league very reasonable, not too crazy in either direction.
Deicide73 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Are we missing a couple of chapters?
It just feels like something is missing, particularly where "Flannel Man" is introduced.
Gundum M chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Great chapter
BBRAE623 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I smiled.
Yinko chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Does that heart thing actually work? The only technique I've ever heard was the Aztec sacrifice method, where they make an incision at the bottom of the ribs and then reach up into the chest cavity to grab it. But of course that takes a knife so you can pierce the abdominal muscles.
Zikarn Krais chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Honestly not sure how Xander, even in 'Flannel Man' mode, would have been able to subdue Jackal.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Dang, started off with hot girls and Xander,mand more hot girls looking for him, and then Xander gets to do some discipline with the Bats approval for the most part.
dialNforNinja chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Heck yeah. Maybe it's just too much Cat Tales, but I like Eddie, and he's not the kind of rampaging psycho that could begin to justify that kind of treatment. Besides, as Jackal just learned, Flannel Man has any necessary bases already covered when it comes to educational beatings.