Reviews for Colors and Capes
Love it
diabolicArbitor chapter 14 . 9/2/2020
Awesomeness!
Kamimoons chapter 7 . 8/6/2020
I think you mean Macbeth not Beowulf, Beowulf had a giant that could only be killed by a special sword
Sentinel1977 chapter 14 . 7/30/2020
love it.
DokB chapter 10 . 7/23/2020
And thus, the legend of the boot was born
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 14 . 7/13/2020
Nice!
fringeperson chapter 14 . 7/13/2020
This was fun. Thank you for writing it!
darkpegasuzz chapter 14 . 7/3/2020
nice story enjoyed it. hope you continue it
Julie Q chapter 13 . 6/27/2020
What if... Batman returns to the Bat Cave sometime to discover Cass and Tim making out again... only this time, Tim is sitting in a chair, Cass is straddling his lap, and Tim's wrists are loosely bound together behind his back? [So he could very easily escape.] The meaning of Tim being so loosely restrained being a] that Cass wants to set the pace, and b] Tim is willing to let her - because he's getting better at understanding Cassandra's means of communication?
WBH21C chapter 14 . 5/9/2020
Good one!
jon reeve chapter 14 . 5/5/2020
/Hm, I liked it, but it wasn't that funny to me. Not really complaining, though, just saying. Maybe it's cause I know what to expect from you in this sort of situation.

/It didn't lessen the entertainment value.

/A lot of omakes this time. I kinda liked the last one. lol, this was all jusy a smokescreen for a love story better than twilight! Stands to reason that there would be an Alice to match him with infinite mirror worlds.

/I mean, you're only crazy because you believe in things not present on your plane of existence. Pierce that barrier, amd you're bronze! (Not golden, because you still have to find what you're looking for.)

/I like that the teenage boys actually made the smart decision. Sex-bots go for thousands of dollars today and you can't exactly walk around in public with them, because they aren't that well designed and programmed. Authentic faux-Canadian girlfriends are almost priceless to losers -I mean, very busy people with no time for a social life XD

/I think the supervillain daughter schtick has possiblities. Kots of unplumbed humor there.

thanks for writing!
jon reeve chapter 9 . 5/5/2020
/Hm, I vote all three! Women can be tricky like that.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 5/4/2020
/The author's note of this chapter makes me think how would an older sister make Supes react. It would be annoying with Supes as the main character, but for Supes in a Xander-verse DC, it would be hilarious.

"Out of costume"
/I see what you did there XD
jon reeve chapter 5 . 5/4/2020
/Oh, I had this chapter bookmarked from years ago. No wonder that I didn't remember this story.

/Love all the hookups. Wonder if Willow will feel jealousy through dimensions. WIll the original pair get their turn with Xander.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
/Idk Dick, seems like a gay thing. XD

/This should good and I don't remember reading this one. Let me just grab a beer first...