Reviews for Colors and Capes
Sorry Xander we can't send you back because we may not open portals to hell dimensions.
Talk about suck.
XD
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/16
Pure awesomeness. ;D
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/16
"It may not be much, but at least it's not his home town!" :D
DrDamage chapter 6 . 4/10
This is a fun story, would be great to see more... hint, hint?
Tarix chapter 6 . 3/20
Seriously fun story.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/4
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
OOC - i'm still amused over that days after reading the chapter and I'm begging for RDJ to use that line in Avengers 2. Too clever.
Disgrace101 chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
Hahaha. Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
So at what point did Xander become a preachy hipster? Because that's how he's totally coming off.
epyon318 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Supergirl is older then Superman. just so you know
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
You mentioned that 'Flannel-man' had just stopped a robbery when Lois talked to him; it would not be unlikely that someone else on the street noticed what was happening, recorded it on their phone and uploaded it n I'd especially like to see the reactions of Bruce and Lex.
Allexan chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Thank you for another chapter, I love this story, In the end of this chapter i saw this:
After accepted apology we see Huntress and Canary (who once again in off romance with Q/Green Arrow).
- Flannel Man thank God we find you here! There is emergency, we need your help! Two girls take each hand of X and drag him off the room.
Dumbfolded man only here:
- It looks like a job for Flannel Man! - from the distance in mock X voice.
P.S. Yes, girls in JL gossip too _
anon chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Man so many fics with so many entertaining ideas in them lol. Hope you manage to churn out a few more updates to this one.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Awesome section, and great to see it get turned back on Lois there in the start.
jlnorris75 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Your missing a chapter on twisting the hell mouth chapter 2 is different and helps pull the story together