Reviews for Colors and Capes
ShaiGar chapter 3 . 3/8
Damn. I just realised, a Huntress/Xander combo would be dangerous for DC. Especially if done with a Colors and Capes style.
RHJunior chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Xander's attitude about the rich being robbed is bullshit. It's nothing but the rationalization of criminals: "They're rich, they can afford it." First off, if you have as little as twenty bucks to your name, YOU'RE "rich" to 90% of the rest of the world. Second off, if Oliver Queen loses a few million bucks, it's not just an annoyance; it's factories and businesses not built, jobs not created, workers not hired, goods and services not purchased- it's thousands of people who Oliver Queen would have hired who DON'T see a payday.
"Soak the rich" has been the battle cry of envious, greedy, spiteful people since the dawn of time. You know how well it doesn't work? RL example: some greedy government putz decided "hey, only rich people buy yachts, so they can afford it- let's boost taxes on yachts!" ... you know what happened? Rich people STOPPED BUYING YACHTS. Dozens of companies that built yachts went out of business. Hundreds if not thousands of working-class people lost their jobs.
And never mind the morality of justifying robbery just because the victim's rich- or assuming that because they're rich, they MUST be criminals themselves...

Robbing the rich is not a victimless crime.
holyscythe chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
can you make more of this story i do love this story.
i love to read about xander in another world, or when its about xander, and when he gets halloween powers.
im an old fan of youre work.
have a nice day.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
...Reading that AN just made me think of Supes also cockblocking a younger male relative. Perhaps a temporarily genderswapped female relative?

Though now I'm imagining through some convoluted method, him getting genderswapped (perhaps via that werewoman curse from a certain other story/stories you've written) and then cockblocking himself via some sort of clone/time travel. Without realizing it.
pixelherodev chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
AN: Nah this is just the second story with that, as Supes is the type to cockblock any female relatives younger than himself.

So if he was ~80 and Kara was ~60... (don't take this seriously)
Kasanra chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
I'm sure I read your story about Xander and Cheetah. I think. Something about Wonderwoman photos? Living Doll and some old guy at the Lazarus Pit? I've been looking for it but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm not a big Xander-centric fan but I enjoy your stories. Keep writing :D
keichan2 chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
Flannel Man vs Lois Lane had me laughing out loud! ;-p
And I really love it when Xander freaks out the “moderates baddies” with his tales of Sunnydale! :-D

I would really love to read more!
chuckson chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
I've been rereading your older fics and I couldn't help noticing a consistent slant on some of Xanders interactions, are you a MGTOW?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Sorry Xander we can't send you back because we may not open portals to hell dimensions.
Talk about suck.
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
Pure awesomeness. ;D
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
"It may not be much, but at least it's not his home town!" :D
DrDamage chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
This is a fun story, would be great to see more... hint, hint?
Tarix chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Seriously fun story.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
OOC - i'm still amused over that days after reading the chapter and I'm begging for RDJ to use that line in Avengers 2. Too clever.