Reviews for Colors and Capes
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/4
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
OOC - i'm still amused over that days after reading the chapter and I'm begging for RDJ to use that line in Avengers 2. Too clever.
Disgrace101 chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
Hahaha. Loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
So at what point did Xander become a preachy hipster? Because that's how he's totally coming off.
epyon318 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Supergirl is older then Superman. just so you know
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
You mentioned that 'Flannel-man' had just stopped a robbery when Lois talked to him; it would not be unlikely that someone else on the street noticed what was happening, recorded it on their phone and uploaded it n I'd especially like to see the reactions of Bruce and Lex.
Allexan chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Thank you for another chapter, I love this story, In the end of this chapter i saw this:
After accepted apology we see Huntress and Canary (who once again in off romance with Q/Green Arrow).
- Flannel Man thank God we find you here! There is emergency, we need your help! Two girls take each hand of X and drag him off the room.
Dumbfolded man only here:
- It looks like a job for Flannel Man! - from the distance in mock X voice.
P.S. Yes, girls in JL gossip too _
anon chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Man so many fics with so many entertaining ideas in them lol. Hope you manage to churn out a few more updates to this one.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Awesome section, and great to see it get turned back on Lois there in the start.
jlnorris75 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Your missing a chapter on twisting the hell mouth chapter 2 is different and helps pull the story together
Gundum M chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Great chapter.
frytrix chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Cheers,, please give us another chapter to read soon.
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Xander's rebuke of Lois falls under the "ObiWan" rule, i.e., its true from a certain point of view. She certainly was that way in the older comics, the Chris Reeves movies, and season 1 of the Dean Cain tv show, with hints in the original tv show. Lois has been totally toned down since then though. Not coincidentally since then she been less interesting and back burnered more.
4everfictional chapter 6 . 3/5/2015