Reviews for Colors and Capes
Treant Balewood chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
An excellent chapter, I liked Ace in the chapter, and I liked Robin and this 'troubles' even more. Thanks for Writing!
AlastorGodofVengeance chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
Great chapter and it's always nice to see Cassandra have nice things happen to her, she's probably got one of the worst backstory of any of the Bat clan and her and Tim make a pretty good pairing, looking forward to more.
marius1117 chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
great chapter
Shadowdragondanny chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
Lol love it
Robin42069 chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
I was reading something else when I got the alert for this and immediately started reading what happens when I see you update a story. I’m never disappointed.
Derf256 chapter 12 . 1/28/2020
I love this story, hope you have more ideas rattling around for it.
MikeL59 chapter 12 . 1/26/2020
Just re-read this story for the umpteenth time; enjoy it a great deal! Hope you can get back to it when your must permits. A question: when you write the story, do you visualize anyone in particular when you write the characters?
Lazymanjones96 chapter 12 . 1/23/2020
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
Aqua Lilly chapter 12 . 1/18/2020
please update!
WildlyLaughing chapter 12 . 1/17/2020
It'd be hilarious if they didn't even realize he was gone yet, but realized that for some odd reason they haven't been eating as many donuts
RalfPaul chapter 9 . 1/12/2020
Hmmmm.
How did the pendant from the first Superman movie wind up there?
Heirx chapter 12 . 12/30/2019
Love your story, please keep it up. Looking forward to more for sure. Xander fics are always my favorite, your Xander is a chill badass, he's perfect! So cool!
Wrin chapter 12 . 12/22/2019
Not really in character, but:

Oz: Has anyone seen Xander? I knew this place was a crapsack but it's hard to stay mellow without someone around to lighten the mood.

Willow: (imagines bro-mance between Xander and Oz, per early series tendencies)

Buffy: No! I'm perfectly fine! (twitches hand toward Mr. Pointy) Everything is fine!

Angel: I never thought I would miss the puns... or the nicknames... but now that he's gone it's just not the same. (goes off to brood in a corner)

Anyway, it was great to see more of this! Thanks for writing and posting, and thanks to Fyre for typing!
Naruto 89 chapter 10 . 12/13/2019
are you going to tie the second one into the story, like make bizarro run from xander every time they meet like soloman does.
DiveLord chapter 12 . 12/4/2019
Now I cannot wait to hear the stories Ace tells the Royal Flush Gang after a week of being Xander’s sidekick and I really wanna know what Xander is gonna do with a kryptonite ray gun...
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »