Reviews for Colors and Capes
TharzZzDunN chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
Awesome update, thanks for all your wonderful craft!
Caincrux chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
Geez, I thought I went to LaLa Land. This chapter is so wonky that it definitely has more than one screw loose.
Caincrux chapter 2 . 4/21/2020
Who's the one in arrested development? Klarion?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
Suggestion: A larger, stronger, faster, generally combat-optimized female X-bot.

An... Amazon... Alexa.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
"Shope" is a misspelling. Either shop or shoppe.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
Dic less si is the best thing you've written stop with buffy
HasABeard chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
It would be real fun if Xander finds a way to talk/get a message to his girls back home and tries to correct their assumption that he is dead and in heaven, only to have them insist on arguing back with him that no, he's wrong and clearly is in heaven due to all the shenanigans he gets to live through and can't deny.

It would be even better if they all then try to stage an intervention to get him to accept his death and fully move on to the other side for fear that if they don't he'll come back and haunt them as a ghost and be denied his eternal reward.
Dericof Diname chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
Thanks for the new chapter.
This chapter make me think: What if Buffy bot joined forces with the SG1 bots (and probably other famous good bots like the T-800 from T2) to fight against evil robots, like the Replicators, cylons, Terminatos, Reapers, etc?
Deadsori chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
The next villain he should help is mister freeze.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
So I'm expecting those Justice League bots to end up getting with the Xander bots. (And, if Warren creates them, super villain bots.)

I also wonder how many of those androids end up popping over to Xander. Plus the reactions they'd have on scrying the location of them, finding out that they ended up over there WITH Xander. "Wait, does this mean that the androids count enough as people to go to heaven?" "I think we might have to put forth the idea that Xander's not actually dead." "How does that explain Xander getting in a threesome with superheroines?"

Given all the X-bots, and now the Justice League bots, it'd be kind of funny if all the demon/vampire slaying ends up 'lightening' up world, bringing it closer up. Tossing off the 'evil ballast' so to speak. (Counting all the other worlds connected to the Buffy-verse as well. Dragging them 'upwards'. Probably not something that would weaken them as a side effect, just the fact that, as a whole there's less 'weight' dragging them down.) "I knew it! More than one Xander means we're closer to heaven!" "DAWN!"
Inquisitor0 chapter 13 . 4/20/2020
Forgot that Buffy already has her own Botty or did Spike kept it. Aphrodite could taunt Xander in an attempt to make him feel bad by showing that his friends mass produced robot versions of him. Unfortunately it just acknowledged what Xander&Anya had agreed to have mechanical sex toy as his replacement. Aphrodite might get her own X-Bot just to make a Xander facsimile as her personal man slave. Would like to read BatGirl, SuperGirl, Harley&PoisonIvy's reaction to finding out that Xander's friend just mass produced a sex toy android version of him. The same with the other male members of Justice League too. Anyway i'm still interested in reading Faith&Cordelia having their own X-Bot just to annoy Angel.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
I've been using Google's Alexa to control my lights and such.

So, when you introduced Alexa, I pictured someone saying, "Alexa, play some music. " and having her sing "The twinky hunter's song" with countertop-bongo accompaniment.
Curious Reader chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
I like it.

A much better turn for them overall.

Xander's memory lives on, girls are taken care of, warren's group take the paragon option instead of renegade.

Willow never uses that spell, which gives the first his opening. Tara is fine, and when Glory comes calling the dog pile that will happen of entire 'justice league' will be epic.

Now that I say it, I really wanna see the fight with glory vs. buffy backed by the droid league, it would be some kind of ruckus.

Faith would be all 'you left me out' and mopey cause she missed it. :)
Ironsct chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
Dear Dogbertcarroll,
I to agree they didn't use androids enough in the show. Not including the money they could have made off of selling TED designs, having an army of robots fight vampires just sounds cool. Just like Skynet VS Vampire General John Conner (the true story of terminator movie).
Thank you for letting us read your work and I can't wait to read more of it.
Sincerely
John
Shnrk chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
Eventually, a PORTAL gets opened between Sunnyhell and the Gotham Xan-man is in. Imagine the villain's surprise when an army of Flannelmen come through. Imagine Flannelman's surprise when an army of Flannelmen come through!
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »