Reviews for Damaged
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Ah yay! So glad they got together in the end, really thought Pepper might quit and start a sexual harassment lawsuit.
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was precious :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Liked this.
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I am obsessed with this. There are so few fics where I can actually picture the characters saying these words and doing these things, but this is simply perfect. So, so, SO in character, the dialogue and the action.

I literally gasped when we learned about the baby. Literally. Like, hand over my mouth. And there were definitely some points in here when I felt a literal tug at my heartstrings.

Also, if Pepper's monologue about lasagna and spreadsheets and landscape painting was a real monologue... I would do it. Because it is that well written and wonderful.

Thanks for sharing... even though it's been several years since you write this, it sure brightened my day. Ha! :)
Arlia'Devi chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was a really sweet one-shot. I enjoyed the complex character you've employed of Pepper, thought I do prefer her not as... stand-offish, if that's the right word, to Tony's advances. There was obviously the casual flirting that they conveyed, but this Pepper was a sort of dark, scorned woman that, though somewhat different from the OC, you wrote well, so I commend you for that. I thought she may have been pregnant at the end of the fic and it was refreshingly nice to find out that she wasn't - such a cliche! Somehow, I picture Tony and Pepper not being the parenting type. I also seriously loved how Pepper thought she wasn't that sort of woman to be in a relationship or be a mother, and that she was still traumatised and bitter about the separation, though it was a long time ago. That was really deep and enriching. You obviously took a lot of time out to write this. It's a complex plot full of meaning for a one-shot, and I really enjoyed it. Great work.
animevacker104531 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
i love it
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I enjoyed the interactions here, and seeing it all from Tony's POV. THanks!
Marauderette96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was incredible, I enjoyed every moment of reading it. It was awesome ;)
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Man, (or Woman), you write a wickedly great story!
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great story! No time for more review text .. have to get to your next story ... they are sooo good!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
oh i love it really excellent!
typhoidcandy chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Amazing one-shot! There was humor, drama, and romance and I totally loved it. Great job!
Ponytales chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This story was adorable. I love sweet Tony.
Athena's Heart chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I adore this story! Honestly. I just re-found it :)

Thank you so much for writing it!
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was very intense. Insightfull, really.

Poor Pepper.

Than again, she has Tony. A whole Tony for herself, so I don't feel bad for her anymore.

Feeling a little bad about myself, now.

Anyway! Good job!