Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Magic
Idk why anyone makes HP fanfics it's such a small concept to work with unlike the ones with fantasy worlds where your creativity is not so limited
Ajmc59 chapter 6 . 9/19
bro i hope he goes into house emrys
lokyyt chapter 16 . 9/4
more please keep typing and please reply
Desultorynights chapter 3 . 9/2
The Multiple Animagus isn't possible
Desultorynights chapter 2 . 9/2
*chuckles* thst feeling when you can skip a chapter and still be in the story
Uncle Buck chapter 15 . 8/31
I was going back to add missed paragraphs to my library.
I am aligned to this view, however I don't know where people get off to criticize others. The worlds saints all tried to teach us to accept others as they are. Show them what is and let them decide which path they will take There is a perverse entity in the internet for people to present their opinion regardless the natural support. Homosexuality produce no offspring, without use of a surrogate. Just as punishment and restitution are Old and True Justice, to teach the next generations that same sex is wholesome. reduces humanity to cows and steers.
Marriage Is an institution many thousands of years old. It is legal, spiritual, and serves God more than man. Attraction to the same sex and acted upon changes the participants chemistry and soul. When children society raises barriers between boys and girls to prevent promiscuity. Boys and girls develop there separation identity with this artificial separation of species. some ancient traditions reduce male female relations to master slave not partnership relationship.
enough: thank you.
seldombites chapter 1 . 8/29
This was a relatively good super!Harry story until you started using to proselytize. I will not be reading this story should it continue, nor will I be recommending it.
themisticmist2000 chapter 2 . 8/9
Add more character detail and good dialogs but overall still pretty good.
Feahthum chapter 3 . 8/8
Briefly, I thought that this story would be good. Specifically, right until the flashback ended. From there, it started going downhill.
This story is trash.
drkprince chapter 3 . 8/3
lets rechristen harry as god and leave it at dat..it will infinitely better..lmao
GajeelIronSteel chapter 15 . 8/2
I have a question. You state that witches being together is ok and can promote harmony between them especially in covens. How is that accepted but not wizards? Does it have something to do with the orifices used during intercourse between 2 witches or 2 wizards? It sounds like the part against nature that defiles the body is the part that with men it is all about the anus but with women it is about the vagina. Is it the act of defiling the human body through the anus that is deplorable or the act of 2 men just dating? Also what about the hetero couples who enjoy using the females multiple orifices. Is it alright up until a point then does it defile nature and the human body? Or is the fact that it is between a man and a woman enough to make it not necessarily pure but just and right?
Artemis Delacroix chapter 16 . 8/1
great story thus far, I'm not a fan of harem but I am patiently waiting the next installment of the story
I tried to read your story as it is well written, however your views that a manew cannot love another man without luster being the deciding factor (same applicable to women) is thoroughly moronic. As somebody who has lesbian grandmothers, who do not commit the act, your argument is infallibly wrong. I respect your views, and you have every right to disregard mine, but pleas educate yourself on the other views before stating what you deem fact
Rhydthekid chapter 9 . 7/29
The answer to your question is blazewing. HARRY denied delivering the letter but BLAZEWING like PADFOOT is a separate 'entity or personality' and BLAZEWING is a royal phoenix from the hints you've given and a royal phoenix delivered the letter. Therefore blazewing is your answer
Luminous Crystal chapter 16 . 7/5
This whole story is AMAZING. This is, by far, the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Please update soon!
1,964 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »