Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Magic
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 16 . 8/29
NOOOO! MOMMY... ITS ITS OVERRR! Please update this wonderful story. It is simply amazing and i hope you continue it.
darrelldeam chapter 16 . 8/17
I love this story, however, I noticed it hasn't been updated since 2014, is it abandoned?
Megh chapter 16 . 8/6
Dude this is the best fanfiction article I have read in a long time! Please do write more chapters and continue this wonderful tale!
thomaspheasant chapter 16 . 8/4
please update immediately
tammgrogan chapter 15 . 8/1
Hello, I am sure that you got a lot of reviews from this chapter! Personally(?) I don't agree with your point of view, but it is your point of view not mine. I am enjoying reading your story. Take care.
Tammgrogan
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 8/1
Hello, I now before your Greatness! I truly wish that I had the power to cast your two spells. Tammgrogan
tammgrogan chapter 9 . 8/1
Hello, Chapter 9 ending is Beautiful. I REALLY hope that at some point you will come back and start updating your Amazing story again. It just way too good not to finish. Please don't just leave it. Thank you, and take care.
Tammgrogan
phew lotta girls
oh my word!
paw2001 chapter 16 . 7/30
When will we see an update?
burnnotice chapter 15 . 7/29
didn't know this chapter was so narrow minded. this author has his own problems with something but he needs to keep the subliminal messaging out of the fanfic.
abstersdaboss chapter 1 . 7/20
This guy is a complete homophobe and close minded recluse, check his profile! It’s disgusting.
lonegreywolf21 chapter 16 . 7/14
anymore chapters in the making? great story keep it up hate to see it go to waste
Kalidin chapter 16 . 7/13
why does this happen to all the good stories. someone has a great plot and a story with alot of potential and they just abandon it. So please if on the off chance you read this pick the story back up so all the fans of it can read some more.

P.S. The story really is great and i love it so far.
Jojocello chapter 1 . 7/11