Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Magic
evannave55 chapter 15 . 6/17
I'll be honest it was extremely difficult to force myself through this chapter even while skipping over chunks of it. This is some of the most disgusting vitriol I have ever seen nearly on par with Nazi accountings and views taken from concentration camps. While up until this point your story has been fairly entertaining and high quality, with only minimal amounts of sexism and so forth I could look past I cannot possibly abide continuing the story of an author spouting such ignorant hate filled views. Your plot and writing seem good but my principles and morality will not abide me continuing. Goodbye.
Hmason chapter 1 . 6/16
sooooooo no hug? they haven't been together since he was 1 and now that they can FINALLY hold him they do NOTHING? seriously? he gets LAUGHED at by his father and his mother barely touches his shoulder? like you couldn't take a few sentences for an emotional hug?
I am Awesauce chapter 4 . 6/8
Is Harry going to love everyone in his harem as much as Gabby?
JohnyXD chapter 16 . 6/6
Another abandoned story... It was good while it lasted.
JacobPhantom chapter 16 . 5/25
Please update your story soon!
lokyyt chapter 16 . 5/10
more please keep typing and please reply
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 5/5
As the author, I'm sure you have guessed the plot. I would have thought an immediate trial veritaserum, and then he veil, with no chance of escape. Quick, clean, and simple. Your girls seem pretty accepting.
Greekfreek1 chapter 16 . 4/24
this is now my favorite story hoping that you update this and then make a sequel looking forward to reading more of this fantasic story
demi chapter 16 . 4/6
what happened to the story and any sugguest of others that are harem and no slashers
daniel2610994 chapter 16 . 4/6
Damn that broom does sound awesome, but its such a shame that it ebds here, I was enjoying the story quite a bit even with all the moral things in past chapters, because while you are right it doesn't really matter in how the world is right now, and it will only get worse as time goes on.
Btw that was such an awesome beat down that harry and his team gave slytherin that it will be remembered as the best and most humilliating match for years to come, and I feel that it was only the beginning xD
daniel2610994 chapter 15 . 4/6
Okaaaaay...this is starting to get weird, after all I just came to read a story about harry being awesome and having his girls, not to enter in devates of what us wrong with the society we are living in, after all we are the ones that are killing the planet, and sooner or later it will recognize us as what we really are, a plague that doesn't care what it destroys as long as we benefit inmediatly, and sooner or later the planet is gonna get tired of it and start killing us all, after all it has already started with more earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes and diseases.
daniel2610994 chapter 14 . 4/6
Well harry certainly made a show worthy of those that didn't want to attend the wizengamot session xD after all he got one over ghem and now he basically vontrols the whole thing haha, I bet sirius is gonna have a fit, maybe even due out of laughtet only to be revived by harry and get a swat for dying in such a stupid way xD
daniel2610994 chapter 13 . 4/6
Lol severus surprised everyone with his newfound maturity in regards to harry potter, and sirius was abiut to have a heart attack by surprise combined with laughter at how snape declared his love for harry in his eyes xD
daniel2610994 chapter 12 . 4/6
Lol harry is totally humilliating the ferret hehe, at this rate draco could really die, not that anyone other than dumbo would care.
Harry was always only playing around with him because he didn't want to accidentally kill him, though he really had to hold himself back for not killing him with any of his spells.
Personally I would love it if he just swatted the killing curse away with his bare hand like it was nothing, or he lets it hit him but id doesn't do anything to him, I am sure that would definitely break draco hehe.
daniel2610994 chapter 11 . 4/6
Oh boy this chapter was quite bizarre, after all I never expected snape to start redeeming himself with harrys help, or hagrid getting angry at harry and gabby :v
Though I still loved how harry effortlessly beats draco and humilliates him xD
2,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »