Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Magic
kynan99 chapter 1 . 10/12
Thanks
SrChangeling1 chapter 15 . 10/11
Fuck this story, everything was good and all until u began to put your beliefs in it, if i wanted to read something this prude, i will fucking read the bible, so bye to this
BrewstrMcl chapter 6 . 10/5
Remus and Harry both casting an unforgivable curse right in front of Fudge and Dumbledore? Really?
vmcclure2 chapter 12 . 9/19
I don't think Draco had killing intent behind it; how can he with his body trying to cope with its injuries? Besides, Harry will either conjure a block for it, or jump, or roll out of the way.

Another thing, what did the Headmaster think he was doing, trying to talk Harry into backing out of the duel?! Not Draco?! Draco was the one who issued the challenge,all Harry did was accept it & set the terms.
vmcclure2 chapter 10 . 9/18
So, what Harry has now after using his magic & authority from Merlin's line to reverse Merlin's curse on these beings' descendants,... Are they similar to the shadow kings which Aragorn had to awaken in, I believe, "The Return of the Kings " J. R. R. Tolkiens' "Lord of the Rings " series?
Pretty ingenious. Also sounds a "little" like the tower of babel story where mankind was cursed by God to be ever separated by different languages and countries for attempting to build a tower to reach God's very throne to dethrone their Creator.
babiluv22 chapter 15 . 9/18
Second time though this finish the story plz
vmcclure2 chapter 7 . 9/18
Great story! ! I just have a couple suggestions? Remember the spelling rule, 'i' before 'e', except after 'c': words like weird ended up looking "wierd " ;-)
Then, there keeps being a few places where u must've taken a break, or been interrupted, so that when u returned to your writing u repeated the last word u wrote either at the end of the continuing thought, or in middle somewhere. I write sometimes myself, so I know full well how when u get on a roll, your brain is very often thinking 5?sentences ahead of what u can write or type D. I don't like Dumbledore bashfests either except in 3 cases: Deputy Head Minerva McGonagal when she goes all Highland Scots mode and unleashes her inner animagus; and Severus Snape.
animal on him, Poppy Pomfrey when she goes into "Healer-rambo " on him, (in fact I'm surprised how few pairups involve her with him,u know as the other reason Poppy spends all her time in the hospital wing otherwise Albus' antics would drive her to break her Healers'
vmcclure2 chapter 5 . 9/16
An earller bit of narrationdescribing Arthur looking like what the male Malfoys would if told they were bankrupt, had me thinking that was something Gringotts' & Harry should keep in mind if they should need to make Malfoy: Father & Son stand down with their tempers & rhetoric. The option of putting Malfoy Senior on not a budget, a strict allowance.

Great story!
stylo1 chapter 1 . 9/5
i tried to get this banned but apperently spouting this site is oke with spouting propoganda
Tepheris chapter 15 . 8/27
Wow, you managed to get a story this popular while expressing Christian virtues. You are an inspiration.
No you purposely created an excuse that only an idiot would think justifies your mistakes. That whole chapter was centred around you creating propaganda based off your very own blatant bigotry. Which actually defied before chapters. Essentially you're a bigoted hypocrite.
MandDsGirl chapter 16 . 8/15
I can't wait for your next brilliant chapter! Hope it's as well done as those before it!
stylo1 chapter 15 . 8/11
bit rough dont you think? claiming that homosexuals are against nature of magic. its subtle enough not to be insulting but clear enough to leave a rasist aftertaste
we are all God's children only he can judge us so until he does people should BACK THE FUCK OFF other people and how they live their lives WE ARE NOT GOD
please come back this is awesome
2,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »