Reviews for Within the Melody
shinypikachuu chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Awesomeness. I love all your stories, but I can't write reviews, so I never reviewed them. I feel kind of bad now...but anyway,great chapter, and this is just a random thought I had, cause Mukuro is my favorite character, but could it be possible for Mukuro to be Charmol? Cause his soul is reincarnated over and over again right? Yeah...random thought over. Keep up the good work and update again soon!
demonsLOver chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw this updated! I squealed so loud my mom came in! XD This was amazing! The whole DNA to generation thing was freakin great! I wonder if Tsuna was talking about his okaa-san or another mother? Could it be the old lady? Please update!
demonsLOver chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
For the love of every deity out there please update!
darksnow00 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
...awww... i want to know what comes next... its really interesting... lol... please update soon... ganbatte kudasai!
yes.and.no.is.nes chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
seeing tsuna stabbing himself with a nife again and again made me cry ; A ; anyways stabiing yourself is a sign of emo...omg tsuna became emo ; A ;
TwinSky72 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
haha i really like this fic its really interesting and fun to read. Seeing(well reading) Hibari cry was a bit weird now i think anyone would cry in these circumstances but its just weird to see from Hibari hehe i think this is the oppisite of sum people i LOVE long chaps albeit there a bit annoying if you lose ur place but it doest cause as many cliffys sooo that makes me happy XD well cant wait for thew next chap XD keep writing
Meth chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
*hugs* I like the story very much! Its so interesting! Please continue!
The Neo Productions chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Gokudera no baka!

No need for acting like that!
nyii chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
hey this is very interesting! waiting for your next update D
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh, a very interesting story, i laughed at the part when they *really* stabbed each other. And i like when Tsuna acted really cool, i hope he does that more often... XD jk, i like Tsuna the way he is but it's also quite fun seeing him acting not like himself...

Please update soon!