Reviews for About friendships and balls
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Really interesting and superbly well written. Keep writing
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That’s really cute. That could be another part of the canon scene…..interesting…May I request a Draco/Cho humor and romance long one-shot, pleasssssseee with a cherry on top? .
Magicgirl29 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
hey,

great of you to enter my little challenge. Very interesting and I have to say I really enjoyed the idea of Cho and Percy
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i enjoyed it, really well written.

good job(:
in sync chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aw, it was cute. I thought you kept Percy quite in character, but I couldn't see how he and Cho became friends. I thought this was very good.

~Mystii
controlled climb chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That's a very... interesting pairing. I admit that had I been given this, I would have been at total loss. Well written, and good job :)
HumanBeing235 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That's indeed an unusual pairing, but I liked it :)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh, wow, this is fantastic! I would have been completely lost with this pairing, but you created a situation that seemed very realistic for the characters. I particularly liked it when Percy told Cho that his pride had got in the way. Until that moment, I wasn't sure whether Percy was going to be in-character or not, but that was decidedly Percy-like.

Nitpick: '"It's ok, Percy..."' - 'ok' is not the right spelling; it's written either 'OK' or 'okay'. :)

This was really quite lovely. It was a romance-that-might-have-been, and those are good to read when done right. Which this was. Cho's dislike of Balls gave her more depth, and, all in all, this was very interesting. Great job!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Cute. I loved it.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was cute. You kept Percy in character, and the parallels to show the similarities between him and Cho were effective. Good job.
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is for sure a strange pairing but I like it. I never eally liked Cho but you paired her with the perfect person to make her more likeable. Great job
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Interesting idea, I've never seen this particular pairing before.
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ooo, I really like this pairing! I haven't ever read a fic about Percy/Cho but I really liked this one. Their whole previous friendship made it very believable. Good job!

:D

-Morghen
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
A very interesting pairing :) I really quite liked them together- very sweet!

Anyway, I really loved this- I liked that it was a friendship fic, but could easily be percieved as romance.

The last line was so PERFECT!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
First, thanks for answering the challenge! I like your submission very much! You wrote them very well and you gave us their past with only some allusions it's very well done.

Also it was realistic and vivid! Great job!