Reviews for Bad Bet
MaskMaiden chapter 1 . 4/1
Damn it! This pairing is like my guilty pleasure, I don't wanna like it! But I do! Ok I'm done whining,this is great and is so much win, so write some more PLEASE!
\ /
{-_._-}
Silver Moon Huntress chapter 1 . 2/4
Hooooolyy- *swoons*

This is beautiful

And I ADORE the OMAKE with Prussia and Hungary!
blackstardragon2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Lol! That's was one of the best things I have ever read!
xPandaOtaku22x chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
It was pretty good for a non comfort zone. ... hell with it, IT WAS AMAZING! OwO
Love and Lace chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Haha poor Prussia xD
iridrei chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love this xD I really love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i really liked this. prussia's reaction is so funny though. sounds like something my mother would say. and you are not bad at writing this kind of stuff, i have seen way worse and you are up there with the great stories i have read. :)
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Poor Prussia, Austria just doesn't like you. *laughs evilly*

Overall, I like this fic And it was hilarious! I also love it whenever nations make bets and lose. The idea of the losing nation's consequences sometimes have a more magnetic pull than the winning nation... actually winning. :)) Hehehe. Poor Prussia. Good luck with Hungary. *pats head*
An Austria chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
AWESOME AS HELL! HAD ME BLUSHING! You're an amazing writer 3
MidnightsDeath chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
simply awesome and incredably funny
Tayki chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I ship this, yes i may be a sick twisted thing but I ship crack pairing. I LOVED THIS SO SO SO MUCH THOUGH IT WA S A BET I LOVED THIS ;A;
In The Mix chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Freaking awesome. Great one-shot!
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
My money's on Elizebeta had a nose bleed by the end of the DVD.
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I always wondered what Austria x America would be like. I mean, if you think about it, appearances are sort of similar. That piece of hair, glasses. Ahahaha... I liked this, it was nice. Very in character _
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012