Reviews for Don't Stop Me Now
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I want to hug Hoagie right now.. Why is every boy I like a cartoon, or famous, or in a fanfiction? Life is just unfair!

But seriously, you were like the queen of 2/5! Not to mention how good your characters are! HAVE TO FAVE THIS. Maybe I did earlier, but I don't care!

Sar
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Cute! And the inigo montoya thing, I have a friend whose Spanish name for Spanish class is inigo, because of that line. Great story! And I love toy stores! I haven't been to one in years though... very sad.
Chealseanne-ray chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh super cute job baby girl!
deadtodd chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was cute. :)

Although I do wish it had been a tad bit longer and towards the end it seemed a bit rushed. Aside from that I liked it quite a bit.

-Grimmy
Bluuuuuee chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sounds like my kind of evening. xD Nothing much else to do but hang around places like Wal-Mart and goof off, while dodging employees of course.

Awesome job! Your 2/5 fics are the best and I am so happy that they keep coming.

Peace,

Blue. :D
tmcala chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I ADORE the way you characterize Hoagie! He's just so cute haha. Great job :)
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Can I steal your Hoagie, please? He's too cute and awesome. And your Abby is so Abby.

Who wants to be like regular teenagers? Seriously.

I'm gonna have to favorite this. You and Panda are stealing all my space from me. . .

I'll look it over closer after I take a nap or something.

I just got outta work. So tired~

-Kati.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
this so sweet and cute

your work is great, as always

good luck with the contest!

well done :D
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OK you seriously ROCK the 2/5 world. I haven't even finished reading, and I am compelled to review. I got as far as the quote from The Princess Bride (excellent placement by the way), and I had to stop to tell you once again that - YOU ROCK!
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Psh, Jess, anything you write is amazing.

This is so cute, and adorable, and a million other adjectives, all of them good.

Must fave this.