Reviews for A Life Reconstructed
lala1221994 chapter 10 . 8/7
I love this story but you haven't updated in a few years. Did someone adopt it? If they did can you tell me who? I would really like to keep reading it.
moi chapter 10 . 6/23
taking a bi
t too much time...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 4/27
:D
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 4/25
update please. i want my cheese
swayrabbit chapter 10 . 3/8
So far so good. Please continue
nightpurr1 chapter 9 . 1/18
This is a VERY good story I would love to see it finish. Please let me know if one day you do intend to finish it?
kinz255 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
But are you not gonna finish it
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Do you still intend too finish this story?
I really like this.
bassoongirl14 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
love, love, love this so far! Can't wait for more!
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Loved the Dragon
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
I found this on fanfaction. It is a great story will written but my question is do you rent to ever plan to finish this story?
Nightmare320 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
You said that we can request for things to be said in your story? How 'bout:
"The Nargles are coming. Brace yourself, Harry." -Luna

For some reason, I've never heard that in a story. Never.
Marshman101 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
This is an amazing story please make more
Hubler99 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Harry and Draco lol love this story :)
Ben chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
So, after I read chapter six and saw that it was leaning towards slash I skipped ahead and read the authors notes in Chapter 10. To say I am disappointed would be an understatement. I really hate slash stories, partly because it is against my faith, and partly because gender identity is a piece of a characters core features that should not be changed in fanfiction. I can understand parts of a character's personality changing but there are core things that make no sense in changing and by changing them you might as well have made the main character an OC. Most of all I hate that you didn't put a slash warning in the summary or even a warning in the first chapter. This means you wasted my time and are dishonest to boot (don't try to deny it, tricking someone into reading something they would have avoided in the first place is deceitful.)

May this story rot in Hell where it belongs.