Reviews for A Life Reconstructed
CrowNoYami chapter 9 . 5/25
Thank you so much for updating this story, I love it. Now I know that you explained that this will be a slash story (Thank Merlin) but I was wondering if there was any possible way for me to get who the pairing will be? I am leaning towards Severus and if you don't want to answer that is fine, I understand but we could all use a little more SSHP in our world lol.

Now about someone adopting your story, please don't let them. I know that I am willing to wait a long time in between chapters as that's what it takes sometimes to see wonderful things, waiting. Maybe they would just to use some of your ideas though? Would that be okay with you? I know that I wish that I came up with the Death -Land-Thing where all of the extinct creatures are.

Anyways I suppose this is getting a bit long now and I'm sure that you have things to do. I wish you the best!

With love,
Mari-chan
not dead yet chapter 10 . 5/21
Loved it!
DarianRaine606 chapter 10 . 5/21
Hey, i just wnted to mention that this is hands down, the best time travel fic ive found. I really hope you can find some time to update, but if not i suppose ill havr to just daydream my own ending~ anywho. Thanks fo sharing your wonderful imagination with us!
jkj chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
great story, can't wait for more. i hope that tom will help harry. will harry go for christmas brake with draco? i really like harry and severus ;) will dumbledork lost all his jobs and die in shame? will harry save sirius?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Loved it so far. Hope you continue some day.
readingaccount chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Great story! Love your writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
So sad to see another story abandoned when it so full of promise...feel like this was just beginning to flow and the characters were becoming clear. Unoriginal idea...but made fresh new by interesting enjoyable writing .
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
i really like this story...i love this new harry and the whole master of death concept along with the whole "i am going to make tom's soul whole again"...i really like the relationship he has developed with draco and i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update as soon as possible...
Sonnenfrost chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Nice change of pace. It is Fun to read about a Dark Harry that isn't a nutter.
I look forward to your next chapter.
By the way who do you want as Harrison's Soul mate?
sad sabrin chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Lovely and continue no matter how long it takes
Curioslion chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Burn! Great job
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Good luck, can't wait for your next chapter. Life's stressing, I know, just take a little step at a time and hope for the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Yay Awesome Harry!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I like your story! Update soon!
kali-sinclaire chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
What is the core of Harry's wand