Reviews for A Life Reconstructed
rustyone chapter 10 . 7/3
WOW! really like this story. I hope you do finish it. Thanks for sharing!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 3/27
Why on EARTH didn't they use an unbreakable spell on potion ingredient glasses? It seems like something that would be a basic standard charm for them. But especially so on more rare ingredients.
Pennieyoung chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Love this story, I hope you update it one day:)
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Oh my god, I really loved this. All I can do is wish for more!
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
I do like the Harry you've portrayed and the other characters as well. Really hoping Harry doesn't make Tom an immortal that'd be terrible...anyway...this reads very smoothly and I would enjoy reading more...?
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
God, how Iove your A/N whether they're sarcastically mean, (in a good way) informative w/a side of personal rambling's or responding to comments you are HILARIOUS to me. LMAOOOO SO MUCH! V_)v Here's to hoping you never stop.
Ariesp19 chapter 10 . 3/2/2017
I hope you get some inspiration soon I live it
IloveHeat chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
I loved this. It was perfect.. your Harry,Draco and Severus were perfect. Thank you for a great story that I will try to finish in my imagination. Sorry you ran out of time for this
R. A Cross chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
This is amazing! I want more
Ethenia chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
I really liked the last scene and about Lilly wabting to be remembered because in the book series she isn't talked about all that much and this was a beautiful way to give a bit of life to her.
lala1221994 chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
I love this story but you haven't updated in a few years. Did someone adopt it? If they did can you tell me who? I would really like to keep reading it.
moi chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
taking a bi
t too much time...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
:D
emmalilly21 chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
update please. i want my cheese
swayrabbit chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
So far so good. Please continue