Reviews for A Life Reconstructed
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 9/17
My word man its been like 5 years! Where's this chapter11 you mentioned? When will you finish this story? Do you still want to finish it? I'd like to see something happen through Sev and Harry's efforts to let Lily Evans be remembered as more than just the deceased Mrs. Potter or The Boy Who Lived's murdered muggleborn mother. Will the fact that Lily was adopted come into play? I'm faving this in case you come back to it. I am very interested in this story. Tho a little peeved that Harry doesn't make an impersonating Voldie puppet or something to lead the Dark while the real Voldie is dead. And curious as to who Harry's soul mate is since the range is apparently anywhere from the person being 30 years older than him to being 30 years younger than him. Which makes him looking for them NOW at physically 11 years old weird.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 9/17
Awwwww that's so cute. Friendship is awesome.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 9/17
Ah, the unicorn is black. So there might be unicorns of various color in this world.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 9/17
Wait...black unicorn blood? What happened to make the glittery silvery metallic substance of unicorn blood turn black? Or was the unicorn black and it's blood is a different color from the white ones? Is there a blue unicorn with blue or teal blood in this?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 9/17
Yes with the wandless magicking of whatever he needs!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/17
Holy shit dude. That has to be the most brutally paradoxically meta thing I've read. This year if not ever. An old immortal being deemed master of death killing another more ancient immortal being known as mother magic (who is already dying) to use as a sacrifice to time jump to the pass and save said mother magic from dying...bruh.
Just...this had best be good! XD
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 8/18
Love your work so far,... but if it's like cheese... you've kinda forgot you had it and the Sahara like heat has caused it to die of toxic mold. ;-) {:)3
rustyone chapter 10 . 7/3
WOW! really like this story. I hope you do finish it. Thanks for sharing!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 3/27
Why on EARTH didn't they use an unbreakable spell on potion ingredient glasses? It seems like something that would be a basic standard charm for them. But especially so on more rare ingredients.
Pennieyoung chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Love this story, I hope you update it one day:)
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 10 . 7/6/2017
Oh my god, I really loved this. All I can do is wish for more!
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
I do like the Harry you've portrayed and the other characters as well. Really hoping Harry doesn't make Tom an immortal that'd be terrible...anyway...this reads very smoothly and I would enjoy reading more...?
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
God, how Iove your A/N whether they're sarcastically mean, (in a good way) informative w/a side of personal rambling's or responding to comments you are HILARIOUS to me. LMAOOOO SO MUCH! V_)v Here's to hoping you never stop.
Ariesp19 chapter 10 . 3/2/2017
I hope you get some inspiration soon I live it
IloveHeat chapter 10 . 1/20/2017
I loved this. It was perfect.. your Harry,Draco and Severus were perfect. Thank you for a great story that I will try to finish in my imagination. Sorry you ran out of time for this