Reviews for A Life Reconstructed
jkj chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
great story, can't wait for more. i hope that tom will help harry. will harry go for christmas brake with draco? i really like harry and severus ;) will dumbledork lost all his jobs and die in shame? will harry save sirius?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Loved it so far. Hope you continue some day.
readingaccount chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Great story! Love your writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
So sad to see another story abandoned when it so full of promise...feel like this was just beginning to flow and the characters were becoming clear. Unoriginal idea...but made fresh new by interesting enjoyable writing .
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
i really like this story...i love this new harry and the whole master of death concept along with the whole "i am going to make tom's soul whole again"...i really like the relationship he has developed with draco and i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update as soon as possible...
Sonnenfrost chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Nice change of pace. It is Fun to read about a Dark Harry that isn't a nutter.
I look forward to your next chapter.
By the way who do you want as Harrison's Soul mate?
sad sabrin chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
Lovely and continue no matter how long it takes
Curioslion chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Burn! Great job
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Good luck, can't wait for your next chapter. Life's stressing, I know, just take a little step at a time and hope for the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Yay Awesome Harry!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I like your story! Update soon!
kali-sinclaire chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
What is the core of Harry's wand
johnny.vick chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
omgomg more more love it more please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
Love it! I'd be thrilled if you updated, but I most certaintly can understand if you don't have the time nor the energy to do so. I hope you've gotten to spend more time with your niece this past year.
Balos chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
You are an excellent writer. You bring a nice depth to your characters and stories. After reading your first one and being sad it was over, I came to this one and am now sad again. I hope you are doing great things with your talent, because you got it!