Reviews for To Get into His Head
LoveMyHouse chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is an awesome story, I love it!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That, my friend, was simply genius. claps Excellent story!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Don't tell me I still failed to review this story. Well, I'll blame it on the bad internet connection.

You made my day, I adore this story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Good Story,its true,his team never really gave him any real sympathy or allowances,though I never though about it. Good Story line :)
menolly-au chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was great! All the charcters reactions were spot on (in an exaggerated dream like fashion). Life looks so much different when you are/aren't in pain. Like how you showed it wasn't just the pain that made House different but the awesome responsibility he has to find the right answers. Foreman is frantic to pass the buck to someone but finds everyone looking at him for the answers. Something he always thought he wanted, but now maybe not so much. Enjoyed it very much.
housestartrek chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
great story.
mmgage chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love this. I was annoyed (to say the least) that Taub and Foreman really thought that the best way to get into House's head was to take pills. I've had many a fantasy about the entire team experiencing House's pain - each time they say something hurtful, they should feel it. Each time his leg spasms...you get the idea. :)
Trinitas chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I have a lukewarm opinion of Foreman's character under the best circumstances and generally dislike him, but I'm an absolute sucker for House fic including supernatural elements, so I had to read this fic.

I'm glad I did.

Foreman's development of empathy for House's situation-and his own realization that he isn't House-was beautifully portrayed. And yes, the other characters' behavior was a bit caricatured, but that's a perfectly valid stylistic choice, and served to highlight how ludicrous their treatment of House's pain generally is. Well done!

(Incidentally, if you've never read "No Little Charity" by Perspi on LJ, you might be interested: Wilson magically takes on House's pain and learns similar lessons to the ones Foreman does here.)
lin12344 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Glad Foreman saw how House pain affect him on a daily life and now how a better understanding what pain can do.