Reviews for Return of the Red Night
Foxpilot chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Aaaaaaaand...they're done for. Lovely ending, isn't it?

I honestly wish I had faces to match the names to, but OCs are rarely drawn. Blast. Ah well, hopefully I'll figure it out by the end. It's not your fault-I'm a face person over names.

So the plan is to divert the main force while Kakeru and the main group go in search of Yuka? I'd think that the distraction would be larger, if only so that there was a better chance of survival. Huh, their potential loss.

There were a few writing mistakes, such as "herself myself," but there certainly wasn't an overabundance.
Reader123456789 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
DUN DUN DUN DUH! THis looks like a problem! Maybe the oni have a knew weapon! AHHHH. SCARRRYYY! CAn't wait to read more, and good story!
rrudyteeth chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
AnimaVivo chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Nice chapter, it was very suspenful. I guess there's going to be a confrontation with Hakume. And you're right about 'sumimasen' it does mean i'm sorry.
Foxpilot chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
You are correct about "sumimasen."

So the gang begins to coalesce into its full form, allowing them to derive strength from each other's presence when necessary. And you explained their powers. As someone who has very little aide about this, I thank you for that. Yuka nullifies abilities? That sounds quite useful.

Alright, so now we have the people on the good side, so next we need some combat against the sinister Red Night. Hopefully you can work a bit of that in next chapter.

The Red Night is only at night...I honestly thought it was perpetual. Shows how little I know about the series, heh.
Reader123456789 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
This is looking good! I can't wait for more chapters!
rrudyteeth chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
OMG! i really liked this chapter- its really suspenseful! lol cant wait to read more!
AnimaVivo chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Awesome chapter. I can't wait for the next one, this story just keeps getting better and better.
MajorasMask02 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
Very nice story im looking forward for more and MisuzuxKakeru Forever!
rrudyteeth chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
OMGGGG! SOOO good! u got yukas character down like perfect! o ya thx for introducing me to 11eyes its like awesome and i read bout it on ur profile and ya! WRITE MORE!
Reader123456789 chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Well, I kinda had to guess. But its a cool story. Just so you know, I've decided on something. One more chapter for my stories, then I'm done for a while. I will update soon, but I'm just taking a break.
rrudyteeth chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
OMGGGGG! awweeessoomeee! keep writing plzzzzzz i love ur stories!
Foxpilot chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Aha! So the OCs come out in force, do they? Well, at least we finally meet what you have to offer the 11eyes section. Way to go!

...I don't have much else on this one, sorry. It was good, though.
Reader123456789 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Hmmm... is it someone Misuzu knows? Definatly. Good story. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
AnimaVivo chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Awesome chapter! So is Liselotte coming back then, somehow? Or is it something else? You've done a really good job with the character's personalities especially Yuka's. That girl...Keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »