Reviews for Dark Fall
You still suck.
owlhero chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
It would be really cool to ride in the Limoliner since I now know its exists. Just like Cody to balance out frugality and effiency in his journey.

I can see Cody being the child that like stability and the divorce could have made him almost OCDish to the concept with his preplanning for everything and his sense of control. It kind of comical to have think life would go so perfect for him. The divorce proved that.

Breaking down his life like you did was a very good choice. It further connected us to Cody through his pain and makes him feel like a realistic human being with his own problems. After all, even the most opportunistic person has their limits when it comes to stress, pain and loss. He's definitely lost a part of himself after everything that has happened. The resentment is just overwhelming.

The way Cody dealt with jealousy could most certainly happen. It happened with Bailey in another fashion. But his heart got in the way of making it really hurt since he did not want to hurt the other women involved.

Wonderful job pulling little snippets of background info from the show and developing them into something much more. Little Carey and the kids being the road together. It would make wonderful possibilities for ideas with such an open canvas.

Talk about a 180 with Cody's view on life but then again he has a gigantic hole in his life and its hard to fill so easily. He's depressingly stuck in neutral.

It amazing how our subconscious can drive us so easily. The multi-leveled character psychology is pretty well done. Finally revealing the self-resentment had a good sense of timing. Cody's issues sure are pretty endless. A lot to absorb in a creepy story. Good for me.

Moseby's entrance was slightly shoching but still his mother's advice ring true to his character. Those two always had the most in common with their drive and interests so maybe somehow the message will get throught. But so far it appears, Cody will need a really big jolt to get it. Moseby's like a living conscience here.
owlhero chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
How you described the scene mixed the nervousness of Cody with the city background turned white noise very well. But his annoyance was justified. It almost feels like a pull to the past with the feeling it was a common occurrence even as young adults.

So serious Cody with his definition of people. Not surprised Cody knew everything about the Tipton and his beliefs match him perfectly but I like how more you put into them. He's definitely grown up from the boy who did believe in the ghost of suite 613.

I must admit I never the supernatural as a fad but with all the shows about it, you have to wonder... But the thoughts gave were well organized even if they were about speculative subjects. But in the end, a little bit of 12 year old Cody shows up somehow.

The house was awesome. Pure Zack at his finest (or worst). I love how you used the cannon holy water part here. I actually feel bad for Cody.

But the fears for his brother just shows no matter how far away they are, the bond remains the same.

The Lenny character seems to the best partner for Zack. Competent while letting do his job.
The Regboner Queen chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I don't think I'm ever going to sleep again, my friend! :D But I'm in love, I can't stop reading it!
AliasAlliance chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
This was such a great story that I read it non-stop! The suspense has been killing me and the whole thing has been so sad! I love it to bits :) This really is one of the best fanfic that I've ever read. Which is really saying a lot cuz I'm pretty sure I've read over a thousand of fanfics before. Nearly nothing can compare to this awesomeness!

And it's pretty rare for me to add a completed story on my favorites, but this is obviously an exception! Great job!
blackened hearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
ooollllyyy shite! i don't wanna put it to waste... so ill just stop here...
tiger002 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011 of this chapter felt kind of flat, like you were just trying to get to the exciting parts while glossing over what happened here. Still a good chapter, and I'm curious to see what's going on.
tiger002 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Whoa...loved it. A perfect way to show what happened to Zack, to show both us and Cody how bad things really are. This is good, no more than good. Whoa...
tiger002 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Of course, creepy tunnel of doom, you're bound to find something. I think I should read more now.
tiger002 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
I just read that entire chapter with my mouth ajar in shock. Dude, this is awesome. I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while tonight.
tiger002 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Okay, needed a second to remember how to form words after that chapter. You know that feeling when you start a story, and just know it is going to be a good one. One that you know when you get into it it's going to be good, something you won't be able to put down. Yeah, this is happening here. Part of the reason I've taken so long to read it, because I know I won't want to put it down. It's early, but just the way you write, it wouldn't surprise me much if this becomes my favorite story on the site.

Onto the chapter itself, this was good. Normally people start off a dream without telling the readers it's a dream, so that they are surprised when they find out. Your is different, and I like that. You are confident enough to know you don't need that cheep trick.

Your writing is strong, the newspaper was a perfect touch. I also like how you showed the twins' past here. This is an AU, but the familiar elements are the same. Going from a nightmare into the past messed with the flow a bit, but you used it to tell what you needed to tell so I can't complain. That and Zombie Mom was my favorite episode of the series so I can't complain.

Cody trying to wake himself up like that was a perfect touch, showing that while he's grown up, some things never change.

But then things got really good with Tim, the way you described the scene I could picture so perfectly, but then you don't just stop there. The evil thing, so good. And just a taste of what the twins are...oh boy, I'm getting excited. Time for more chapters!
Aideen Rathnait chapter 34 . 9/24/2011
Wow, Seriously, This is the best, most well thought out FanFiction I've read so far (and I'm talking about ALL FanFictions. Not just the Zack and Cody ones). Granted, I haven't read all that many yet, but this one is so far my favorite. The only thing I wish was that there was more Zack, cuz Zack's my favorite, but I realize that the way the story goes, that just wasn't an option.

When I read the chapter about Zack and Cody having their last conversation, I about lost it. It was so depressing and the only thing I could think to myself was "There had better be a way to save Zack's life, or I am going to leave a VERY nasty review!"

Your story kept me interested to the end. I actually did the stupid thing and read this story until about 3 in the morning (I just couldn't stop reading! Cody was about to save the world!). The whole time I kept glancing at my closet to make sure nothing was going to get me haha.

I love this story and it's going in my favorites! Thanks for keeping me entertained. It was totally worth it to postpone doing my homework :)
woundedhearts chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Okay i'm officially freaked out. Apparently that voice wasn't human. But, i have to wonder what this all means. He's going to disappear i know it. What did that Bates guy have to hide and why couldn't he remember anything. What is up with the teapot and where is Zack.

This is getting interesting. Unfortunately i'll have to finish reading it when i get back from work. :)
woundedhearts chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Okay i'm stumped - What the hell is going on?

This dream was obviously a memory that Cody had suppressed. Dark figures, light figures, a wall opening up, ancient symbols i assume are for protection. Something's about to happen. Something very damaging. But what?
woundedhearts chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Holy Crap! Um...sorry. Okay here's my theory. This isn't a dream, its a warning. And the warning makes it plain and clear Cody is about to step into a situation he can't handle. Who are these voices, are they the people who disappeared. Are they under a spell or possibly dead and being possessed by what i can only guess is a demon like spirit. How is Zack surviving? What did Timothy mean by the last one? Oh so many questions. Somehow i don't think Cody will back down. This is after all his brother. But, it leads me to wonder how this story will end.