Reviews for Waiting is like a slow poison
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Very cool story! I loke that Arthur realized about Merlins magic this early it would habe Bern wonderful for the show. I would have enjoyed it so mich if Merlin revealed bis magic, all fearful and cautious and Arthur would be like "lol, I knew that for years". Just imagine...
Anyway, sweet story, well written, thank you for writing and sharing
~kat
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I am so glad you wrote this, SugarSnaps. It's fantastic. I've always wanted to know just what happened to Arthur in-between scenes. This was perfect! :D
Sahba chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Awesome i love it
MsBooknerd1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my God. This is... this is so awesome I cannot find words to describe it. This was exactly what I was looking for. And I'm so happy that you haven't put in romance between Merlin and Arthur. "Merthur", as it's called, is to me - yech. I mean, honestly. Merlin and ARTHUR?
But anyway, thank you so much for writing this. It's epic.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awwwwww 3 I love this soooo much 3 Thanks for the great read!
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice job :) I like that tie-in you made at the end with the light Arthur saw in the caves; very cool. Keep being awesome!
God bless :)
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I loved it! Keep up the good work!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Excellent story, very enjoyable. I like how Arthur figures out that Merlin has magic just by looking at him. If only it were that simple! Great job, especially for your first Merlin fanfic :)
A Verb by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Thanks for this: besides the last part where Arthur realized Merlin is magic, it was a completely acceptable as behind-the-scenes cannon, and I don't think I would change anything, even given the opportunity. I also liked the bit of interaction with the guard, and Arthur's gratitude (actually, I liked all the interactions. This was really good).

-AVAON

(Unofficial promoter of the "Allow Anonymous Reviews League")
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really liked this story! I love how you took a little moment in the show and expanded it. It made it all the more interesting to me. Nice work!

-MrsBonner
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Well I found the ending sudden but other than that it we good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great story! I love hearing Arthur's thoughts!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
excellent fic
ruby890 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
loved it very good.
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh wowee, this was completely gorgeous! You captured everything perfectly, fantastic job! :)