Reviews for Club Rev
heredia chapter 1 . 11/18
seph its not smexy, he is normal guy, he just was rejected from society which wasnt his fault
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Noooooo I'm nearing the END TT_TT. To see this fanfic hasent been updated within the last year brings me to tears. Its so damn good. I would hate to leave on a sad note. "Sigh" why fanfic athours TTTT WHY!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Crap i think i just had the biggest nosebleed Ever O/O omg this is so damn HOT.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
If the next update comes, that is, hahaha hopefully it won't be another 2 year wait? :P
YAOI FANZ chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
OMG! i can't wait for the next chapter.
Will cloud have another threesome with naruto and itachi? or will cloud have a foursome with Sephiroth, itachi and naruto?
these question is runnong through my mind and killing me softly.
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 25 . 5/16/2013
When i saw this update i was like "oh yeah... I remember reading that!"
Picked it right back up without having to reread any of it, thats how awesome i am. Now on to how awesome you are. Youve made it so som of my otps are all in the same place! ItaNaru, sephcloud, even some glances of yugixkaiba... Need i mention that the list goes on? Now that the fave and follow buttons are in a convenient location, i can put this on the list wher it belongs!
chocojunkie chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
I love your chapter 15 !
I laught so much, that i got carried away
such a good idea you had (the fart part i mean) - I never read anything like that before
keep it up, being so creative!
LazyLamia chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
An update! I almost lost hope... I'm glad that Cloud found out about Sephiroth's past and that he will manage to convince him to overcome his bad experiences... and that Genesis won't be right.
DeathPrincess96 chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
So cute the way they r
DeathPrincess96 chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Oh I l over the end on this chapter it felt so really I just couldn't help but laugh :)
youraddiction227 chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
I really like this awesome story. Please try to update before the end of May, ne? :)
DeathPrincess96 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
Fenrir and it was a dragon if my memory is correct :)
DeathPrincess96 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
The names naruto's called r troll and ugly and the food was ham :)
TsubakiChikako chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Oh oh! The two names were ugly and troll, I think! XD and I'm pretty sure the food was ham! (maybe not) XD I. LOVE. YOUR. STORY! XD its so dang funny! I just love it how you mix up the characters!
TsubakiChikako chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I'm am just like dying from reading this! XD this is like the fanfic I'm looking for! XD