Reviews for Half an Hour
Luxuride chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
"'It's 4 a.m.,' he says into the phone without opening his eyes. 'Somebody better be dead.'"

Okay, first off, can I just say how much I love Booth? That just seemed so strikingly in-character to me. Kudos.

Secondly, poor Zack! I feel awful for the guy - Show really gave him the short end of the stick. I love how every one all went running when something was wrong with him.

Thanks for sharing this lovely little fic. :)
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That last line made me smile, and yet, I felt like crying. Why is it that the rest of the team never wondered how Zach would react to them abandoning him? Why? They're not stupid, and Sweets knows Zach didn't kill anyone! I wish Zach had a happy ending. I hope he did. Stupid show, not telling us how Zach is...
Eclectic Me chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh, I for one loved this story! I'm glad there didn't turn out to be any character deaths, as I love them all. I think if it's done correctly, you can put a character death warning in the summary withougSo sweet the way they all, even Booth, were so determined to be theret giving away any spoilers. It's a good thing, because I tend to shie away from most of the stories with that notice.
Serpa.Sas chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I like it. I'm always very confused about how Zach just kinda got forgotten about. I was really happy to see him in the 100th episode, just to know the writers didn't forget his exsistance.
PteraWaters chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh, I liked it!

Exactly the opposite of my story, where everyone forgot about Zack! :)
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really enjoyed this! The structure of it worked well.
cwgirlup chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I like this. I really do. Because this is how they would react.

That season finale made me want to find Hart Hanson and beat him to death. And Hanson is saying that Bones is going to jump ahead a year in time when next season starts. If that's true, the only thing that will keep me watching is if Zack has gotten out. I don't give a damn how they write it, but they damn well better bring him home. It's been long enough.

I hate Hart Hanson.