Reviews for I Haven't the Slightest Idea
pinkbrat08 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I think this was REALLY good...it was a very unique way of making Alice realize that she belonged in Underland. I loved it! :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
:D As soon as I realized the Hatter was dying, I was like "ALICE USE THE BLOOD!" :)
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Awww... that was SO SWEET! And sad, but that makes it even better! I loved it. Great job.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh, what a twist!

Thanks for writing.
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
awesome :)

I listed to a really sad song when I began to read this and I had even tears in my eyes :)

I love the ending they should have done this in the movie
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Thank GOODNESS! HE'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is lovely!

I feared Tarrant was really gonna die, and then I thought maybe they would both end up in the Above. But now, he's alright, and she's staying, and all is right.

I really liked this fic!
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Absolutally loved it! i thought he was gonna die and i was gonna b like TT. but now im all good. like a cold icecream on a hot day. until the ice cream melts and you... never mind.

(hehe)

Fairfarren,

-I.L.J.A.
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ah! Ah! Ah! LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was so precious! I was so afraid you'd kill off Hatter and I'm so glad he's safe! I would be so honored if you'd read my HatterXAlice fics? Maaybe? *Innocent blink*

Thanks again for this. Insta-fave!

Rosebud5
saiyan.caress chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It was a good deal more than alright, quite lovely I'd say, and absolutely, infinitely more better than the actual ending of the movie (which really rather sucked).
MissTreason chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This is very cute

MissTreason
Patient4479 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love this it actually could have happed in the movie. Im Glad you put this up it's just a good fanfic
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I'll admit, I almost didn't read this since I don't like sad endings and I assumed this would have one. But I was so happy when everything worked out! It was well done! The almost-death was painfully beautiful and the happy ending made me smile.