Reviews for Fracture Mechanics
BlazeStreak17 chapter 15 . 6/6
Loved this story! Kept me on edge the whole time and it was like as if I could actually FEEL everyone's pain, want, desires, hatred, the will/want to change, love and forgiveness within my heart... My mind is just blown away. Absolutely a beautiful and amazing story!
RatchetsMedicalAssistant chapter 15 . 5/20
Oh my glob. That was one of the biggest emotional rollercoasters I have ever been on. I'm honestly speechless. But in a good way. This was amazing. Thank you.
meep15 chapter 2 . 2/6
I couldn't find the song, if you could send the name it would help.
Anon chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Wow, this is a fantastic story! It's so painful but that just makes the happy, hopeful ending that much stronger. After all they've been through, I believe that they will manage to end the war and live in peace. All of them. This story made me cry but also made me smile, and I'm so glad Jazz and Soundwave get to live and work together in the end towards their future.
Agafa Shelly chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Is this a'what if'prowl didn"t make soundwave and jazz guility?
Agafa Shelly chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Love it xD
Agafa Shelly chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Finally it made sense.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Thats ratchet talking to jazz not soundwave right?
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
reader: confused
whitebengal14 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
This chapter is my favorite chapter in the entire fanfiction world. I'm currently trying to read it in secret at work. :'D
Drago Imperiali chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I loved the wholy thing. Start to finish no doubt about it. It was just beautiful...!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Yes it worked out great! I LOVED every word of the story ...with the exception of the prowl x jazz part :) but even that was written magnificently! WOW XD There was so much thought put into this story, every word, every action, every phrase had a meaning! I don't know how this was even possible, wow good job XD
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
wow Jazz went phsyco...:3
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Your KILLING me KILLING me! THE FEELS! 3 Wonderfull story!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Im going to break down and cry in a moment