Reviews for Fracture Mechanics
Arshkir13 chapter 15 . 9/14
Again and again you break my heart and blow my mind. The pure, raw emotion you pour into your stories is shattering. I have never gotten so lost in a story's world before I read yours. The Unexpected trilogy was the first I read and I was floored. Then I stumbled upon this, and I didn't think it was possible that I could be more amazed at your writing skills. I was proven wrong with this story. Whoever you are, you are one of the more talented and passionate writers I've ever had the privilege of reading from. Thank you for making my day!
Kybeth chapter 7 . 5/3
So far, I loved this fic so much, that I even read it till 3:00 a.m.. But then I saw this chapter, where Jazz kissed Soundwave first and turned to sleep with Prowl soon after. It disgusts me so much.
I know he's confused, but when he's confused he could just stay away like before. But no, he chose to use Prowl as a distraction? An anchor to his old world? In this way, I don't even know who he betrayed. Maybe Soundwave, maybe Prowl, maybe himself, maybe all above. This is just too weak a Jazz. Sorry I have to give up this story.
the17thmuse chapter 15 . 3/18
Your story is fantastic. I went through a whole spectrum of emotions reading this, and am freaking emotionally exhausted. Okay, this is my last angsty story for the evening.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 4 . 1/26
I knew it! There were so many little signs, I fragging KNEW it was all a ploy to get Jazz's information!
BlazeStreak17 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Loved this story! Kept me on edge the whole time and it was like as if I could actually FEEL everyone's pain, want, desires, hatred, the will/want to change, love and forgiveness within my heart... My mind is just blown away. Absolutely a beautiful and amazing story!
RatchetsMedicalAssistant chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
Oh my glob. That was one of the biggest emotional rollercoasters I have ever been on. I'm honestly speechless. But in a good way. This was amazing. Thank you.
meep15 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I couldn't find the song, if you could send the name it would help.
Anon chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Wow, this is a fantastic story! It's so painful but that just makes the happy, hopeful ending that much stronger. After all they've been through, I believe that they will manage to end the war and live in peace. All of them. This story made me cry but also made me smile, and I'm so glad Jazz and Soundwave get to live and work together in the end towards their future.
Agafa Shelly chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Is this a'what if'prowl didn"t make soundwave and jazz guility?
Agafa Shelly chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Love it xD
Agafa Shelly chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Finally it made sense.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Thats ratchet talking to jazz not soundwave right?
LetsBeFrenemies chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
reader: confused
whitebengal14 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
This chapter is my favorite chapter in the entire fanfiction world. I'm currently trying to read it in secret at work. :'D
Drago Imperiali chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
I loved the wholy thing. Start to finish no doubt about it. It was just beautiful...!