Reviews for A Dilemma of Titanic Proportions
S chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh my goodness this was so hilarious and sweet and perfect, I loved it
amberagel88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
dis wuz awsum, bt y iznt dere a 2nd chptr? n-y-way, gd job!
captainwiley chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh Draco... Going through all that to get rid of one problem only to gain another :)

This was really good and funny :D I love it!
Andreaa chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is great! I couldnt stop laughing when i read the last few sentences. Poor Malfoy! All the trouble he went through to forget her soft skin only to get hooked on her smell. This deserves a round of applause!
Vandole chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Lol Draco!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this was really good! You did a great job with the prompt... I'm glad I saw a recommendation for this on tumblr! it was a very fun read :D
tinawinna chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
lol...even after all that trouble he went through because of her skin...he found something else that he likes about her...stupid lotion...haha...stupid draco is more like it...this guy...no matter what he does hes still gonna find something that he likes about hermione...i bet its going to take him forever to figure that out...hehehe...
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'm sitting here laughing silently to myself... Again. xD So, I think it was a success! :D Absolutely hilarious! :D
allez venez milord chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I thought this was completely adorable. The prose was very humourous and I could totally see this happening. Good job.
floopy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
so flippin' cute!
Mimpy chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
cool beans
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Sorry I didn't reviewe earlier. I read the story two hours ago but I had to go out to dinner so I didn't get to review. I loved this one! It was so funny how Draco was so mad about nothing.
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Cute xD And I love how Malfoy repeats things. A very Malfoy thing to do and I like how you worked the prompt in very creative.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It's so funny and sweet! I like the end when it's not the skin any more but the smell. You did a great job! It's entertaining and pleasant to read! Loved it!
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hilarious! You are awesome!