Reviews for Choices
merder4lifetime chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Going back and reading this now highlights how much could have been done on Grey's. Thanks for exploring some of the logical natural things they would have discussed after the miscarriage,what a shame Rhimes chose to overlook the possibilities. Glad Derek brought up a legal wedding. Thanks!
JJP29 chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
I just found this and i love it, i love how you have written and captured all the emotions of the characters!

Well done!

J
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
truly and utterly WORTH THE WAIT. PLEASE WRITE MORE GREY'S fics
Saturnina Black chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
This was so beautifuly written. Good job!
mcobsessed007 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Such a beautiful story! You captured everyone really well, and I especially loved how everyone helped everyone else get through everything, instead of going through their problems alone as usual. Can't wait to see what's next!
fairyfloss101 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
awwwww thats so sweet i love them :):) great chapter xx
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
that was kinda adorable!
Tempe4Booth chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
BEAUTIFUL, NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
AiLing chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Another great chapter! I love how you're writing from the perspective of one half of each couple...
Deactive Account 7 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I love this chapter :-)
McSunny chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Thought this was a great chapter and I'm not really an Owen fan. You gave me a view into his world and how maybe things could be confusing for him with all his memories from the past tied up with Teddy. Still hate her though. Lol. Can't wait for more!
McSunny chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Just found this and love it. Love this chapter with MerDer and thank you soooo much for them talking about getting married legally! Boo to the post-it! Keep it up, going to the next chapter now.
Saturnina Black chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
This is exactly how I imagined Owen would react after the shooting and everything that's happened. I like how you used 'take care now' instead of 'I love you' because it's their thing.:)
Lourdi chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
I love the update. Take care now.