Reviews for Important Medicine
Ladyfiona89 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sorry, but i have to say i'm offended how you say Epilepsy is a diesease, it's like saying to a gay person that being a homosexual is contagious etc. I have epilepsy and just consider it a condition.

Sorry i just had to say it.

Anyway, if you want to know what drugs can be used for epilepsy, contact me.
morte206 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I was diagnosed with insulin dependent diabetes when I was 15. I was embarassed to tell anyone even my closest friends. So when I had my first hypoglycemic reaction ever in the middle of gym I was terrified. Later I was mortified because apparently I had a complete personality change. To quote my bff "it was like dinner at my house", which seems innocous enough only her parents were mean drunks who could not find the off switch between brain and tongue. Dinner at her house was an excercise in verbal cruelty and apparently I'd said some pretty horrendous things before I passed out.

All this to say that I really relate to this story. Thank you for sharing. Kudos for handling such a sensitive issue with restraint and dignity. Your friend should count himself lucky to have you.
Sinfully Sined chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
My best friend in high school was like that and I carried spare bottles of her meds with me every day because she would always forget. I was there the day before I called her parents and told them that I wanted a stash of the meds that she was on just in case she forgot to take them again. It was the worst day in my life. I felt so helpless and I hated that feeling. So I know and I understand that somethings happen. Somethings that shouldn't happen does happen. Thank you for writing this I haven't thought about her in weeks. Luv Sin!