Reviews for Through the Darkness
iMudblood chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
poor toph! she's so awesome and cool and nice, but SHE CAN'T SEE! That STINKS! great tho!
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Sweet
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Such a lovely read :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Beautiful :)
Lauren The Panhead chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Epic. Win. Truly awesome and a side of Toph that I know is there, but don't really spend too much time acknowledging (Sp?). Thank you very much and this is the bajillionth great fic I've read from you- so I'm adding you to my author alert. XD Sweetness.

-LtP
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
beautiful.

5/5
Rickashay chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Toph's perspective is very underminded. Honestly she's one of my favorite characters, alongside with Azula, but her thoughts usually are too whiny for my tastes or I think they don't seem something she would think. This was perfect though and a joy to read!
ReadR chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I'm asking your permission if I can translate this fics into Indonesian, the credit goes up to you of course. There aren't many ATLA fics there, and this fic is good.
cappychan chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
oh my goodness. you are a metaphoric genius. i loved this!
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You're writing is so amazingly profound, it always strikes a cord.

-ASRC
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I liked this little ficlet, it was interesting, and it made me feel guilty for complaining about my bad eyesight all the time. Just the thought of NOT being able to see-the colors and shapes and the brilliance and beauty of the sky and land-really hit home for me. And yet, Toph's sight revolves around emotional connections and her other senses, which makes it that more powerful in its own right. Beautiful.
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was beyond beautiful. You can pen a character's thoughts and feelings so effortlessly and so well! We get a deeper look into Toph's mind thanks to you.

Always,

Sora(:
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This is wonderful.
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I rreally really liked this one. I like the indepth that you put into Toph's thoughts! :)
catstop chapter 1 . 5/20/2010