Reviews for The WMG Files
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
::chuckles:: Hilarious. I always wondered just HOW the Ladle Lady nailed Ranma each and every time. Now I know. And knowing's half the battle, right? Time Lord. Who would have guessed it? ::giggles::
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I can see what you meant by how annoying these could be to be showing up so commonly on TVTropes.

Amusing fic. I liked how you used Ryoga to inadvertently save the world and the conclusions the bad guys drew.
Quathis chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
More than a bit random, but fun. Good to go to bed with a laugh. Until next time.
Hammerchuckery chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Missed this one completely. :p

First one, crazy.

Second one, crazy.

I like em.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I really liked that a lot, and was cool to see a Time Lady that set things up for once, instead of it having the usual Doctor involved chaos.
wut chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Akane: you can't erase my universe, i'll make you erase yours lol

Shinji: ok lol
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Interesting twist...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
When I first saw the summary I wrote it of as yet another attempt to make Akane the main character (or Mary Sue), but like Carrotglace (now called Contrabardus last time I checked) you have made the idea work with your excellent writing. I hope you are able to keep up the good work in future fanfics.

Because of my lack of a account and my moral code preventing me from getting one until I have something original to write, i must remain:

Anonymous
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Good shit - a little too happy for my taste given Eva, but rather satisfying.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Haiku fu:

Orange hexagons

Akane Ranma Evas

Two worlds—is one best
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I get it and sorta liked it, but it is still a bit confusing.
RedDesertPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That... Was awesome. That was -The- best Evangelion crossover I've ever read.
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was surprisingly good for a one-shot! I'm glad to read a rather unique fusion of Ranma and Evangelion! Keep up the great work _
god of stuff chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Well this was...I'm not sure if 'interesting' is the right word to use. It is certainly original if rather boring. The parallels make a rather strange sort of sense, though, why there were so many people chasing after Ranma is rather confusing let alone who those people were originally.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Very entertaining. I always love your clever new crossovers or new takes on old crossovers. :)

I especially got a kick out of what happened to Gendo in the end and the scene where all the Eva and Ranma characters are sizing their alternates up.

It's good as-is, but if you feel like writing more, I'd enjoy reading it.