Reviews for Delivering Drizzle
LadyWendy202 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Sort of wish this was how it happened... :( oh well. :) Great story! Loved it!
2007gracee chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Great story
morganlynch1111 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013

This was really well written, it's so cute! I assume Quinn kept Ella, then? Kurt should totally be her godfather, then he can take someone shopping for their first cool pair of shoes etc who doesn't have conversation which go
"Look at these!"
"They look exactly the same as the other five."
"No they're not, look at the buckle! These are genuine *insert fashion designer*!"
"But Kurt..."
"How am I ever supposed to educate you, Finnegan!"
Anna Duval-Sterling chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Poor Kurt...but that fic was freaking hilarious!
Love it. I would have loved to see Burts reaction, when Kurt came home. Is there ny way you could possibly put that into a fic. Or as a second chapter to this one. Or Blaine finding out what his bofriend did... That'd be awesome. I understand if you don't want to though.
foxystiles chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I can just picture Burt freaking out when he saw Kurt, and demanding to know what happened and Kurt being all, "Today I delivered a baby in the bathroom at school."
GleekShip chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
BLEH! Childbirth! BLEH! Great story though. You kept them in character and the character interaction between Quinn and Kurt was great.
titsoutforharambe chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
"Giving birth is not like in the movies. It is bloody and beastial and you get poop all over your cowboy boots." (Sorry, reading the description reminded me of that).

I really liked this story. I wish Quinn and Kurt had more interaction on the show because they were always dance partners in season 1 and had cute little moments in the background (though I think that's mostly Chris/Dianna).
marble-fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
LOL, Kurt yelling about his "inexperience" with women parts was hilarious! And poor Kurt XD That must have been horrifying!
Lala chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Can you do a prequel where Quinn goes into labor and goes to the bathroom to collect herself and ends up there with Kurt which leads into chapter one?
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Aww! I really loved this fic! It's so nice to see two of my favorite characters as the basis of a fic like this. Great work!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this is good
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Very nice story! I'm really enjoying the Quinn/Kurt interaction.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aw! The ending was so adorable! I absolutley ADORED this piece. Bravo!
jemi-junkie chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
OMG! This is so funny and sweet and awkward at the same time! I had to pause after every sentence because every line was just so damn hilarious! Thank you for this! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »