Reviews for A Family's Strength
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Poor Sam hasn't healed in a month? We need to get that fixed. He bit Dean? Goody, a werewolf family. That will make a lovely photo album to pass along to the grandchildren.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh God! Suspense!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahhhhh, so awesome! I can barely even wait the 7 seconds it's gonna take me to bring up the next one ;)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
great story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is a good too. Really they all have been good.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This just confirmed my already exiting hate of Gordon Walker. The guy should have never let any where near anything supernatural, I loved the factthatJohn killed him to protect his sons.

Oh crap, Dean is infected this can so not be good. I wonder how this is gonna go.

Loved it and the twstthatDean is also a wolf now.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I loved this just much as the others that I have read. Keep up the excellent work. Hope more in the future in this line. I love reading about Sam being a werewolf. Bobby and John are going to have their hands full with two were's but i know that it will be great, Dean is going to have to adjust I know and might not be like Sam. I loved that john protected them both not even thinking, and he'd do it again.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow. I thought u were done. Although I have to say I like dean better as a werewolf than sam
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wow that was unexpected! LOL I was gonna go to bed but hmmm we'll see

good to see John still behaving himself! LOL

hugs Shelley
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Love it, with you all the way hun! Wow... never said that before! *chuckles* Good luck and keep up the good work and looking forward to more updates to all of your stories! Can't wait!
CatishAngel07 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hey, I love this series here. I like how Dean still looked after his brother and how John didn't adandon him. I dont think I've ever seen a story where John did that. Everything you've written so far in this series has been great. Are you planning on writing any more though?
Jedipati chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I just read all four of the storeis in this little series, and I really enjoyed them. Are you planning on continuing the series? I'd love to see werewolf Dean as well!
Aerith Queen of Cetra chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I am absolutely loving your series of werewolf Sam fics, they're great! And this one absolutely broke my heart, poor Sam and poor Dean. Can't wait for the next part
PancakeMassacre chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love this series! Please continue!
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 5/27/2010