Reviews for Banana Pancakes
RinoRino-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Did they just...Oh Mah Word They DID! / Hahaha I don't know why I'm suddenly getting flustered about it when it's clearly normal for a couple to do that. Anyway, this is very entertaining. Good work! Keep on writing and More power to you! :)
Kgirl50 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It's great everytime i read it...
NanaShinozaki chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Make another story like this please!
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
that was totally rated like m for mature lol! that was relly good very creative good job! very nice job fitting the lyrics into the song as well! lol
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
EEE! SO CUTE! [runs around squealing about the absolute adorableness of this oneshot]

Er…I tend to do this a lot…eheheheheh…

Reading really cute fluff/really good fanfiction (or both) always brings a smile to my face. You rock!
Xxlove.animexX chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
awesome story!
zaza98able chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
cool! i really hate it when there is fluff everywhere but you made this very very nice i really like it and by the way i'm not shy so can you give me the link for you Facebook account? plzzzzzzzzzzzz! :D come on i really need more ppl/frndz on Facebook i don't have that much :)

anyways great fic and please write your link on one of your fics or on your live journal okay? because i don't have an account on FFnet and i don't feel like making one i don't know how to write fan-fiction i only know how to write my own stories :S anyways like i said on one of your stories, live journal or on your profile thanks D
Chokopoppo chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
GEEZUS CHRISTWAGONS it's been a while since I reviewed your work. And I'm so dead tired right now and lazy, but I'm STILL going to do it. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH. Take it like a man, you pansy.

First: your author's note made me want to actually write a Ren/Pirika fanfic. So I will. Later. Like...during the summer. When life isn't happening to me.

YAY OBVS REFERENCES TO SEX. I think you're finally growin' up...and I'm acting old. Moving on!

The two are seeming somewhat out of character, but that may be because I haven't read the manga in a really long time. Or even watched the anime. I'm clearly a lazy bastard. (How DARE I have a life and failing grades that I need to pick up. Bad, bad Choko.) But anyway, I would get that looked at. GO READ THE MANGA AGAIN, WOMAN.

Oh my goodness, Pirika really is ticklish, isn't she?

And Ren reminds me of Hitler, for some reason. Maybe he should grow the mustache. I'll wait. I'll wait until my children are old and gassy. Because Ren in a Hitler mustache would be the MOST AMAZING thing in the history of ever/all time/banana pancakes. Except for Shamrock Holmes. YAY ME!

Aaaaand now I'm done. Holy crap, you're spewing fluff all over the place! It's gonna get me! IT'S GONNA GET MEEEEE! Geezus Christwagons, it's in my hair! This is all your fault, you know! Now I'm going to make you brush it out! Here, brush! You brush out now, kthxbai!

Chokopoppo
Roni-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow, I never thought you would write fluff like this. I like it Although I'm still a sucker for angst, but it's okay once in a while. I was a bit surprised of Ren's straightforward-ness, and that you portrayed Pirika as a workaholic, but, well... a bit of OOC-ness doesn't hurt, right? :D

Nicely done, as always, and cheers for you being here on FFNet for 3 years already! I hope you plan on staying another 6, at least.

love,

Roni
tfg chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
cute, with the fluffiness and everything. definitely wouldn't have considered this pairing without your wonderful writing! and it's good to read something written from you again. great way to start off the weekend. keep up the excellent work!
otakuspirit chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I want a morning like that so bad!
elviella chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I belong in both categories. :3

Awww, the fluff! The fluff! This made my day! :D And I loove the title, I just started giggling when I saw it in my inbox. :)

I really like the carefree mood! Very nice, it makes me think of summer so much. The dialogue was funny and natural as always, and I really liked some of the jokes there.

I think I'll have to learn how to make banana pancakes now. x)
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ugh. I'm sorry if I haven't been reviewing much recently- kind of swamped. Anyways, I thought the fat joke was funny. . And Ren making Pirika stay home because of the rain.
sOrbetes chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Will I forget to leave a review when you post a RenPiri drabble? No.

GAH this is awesome! SL, you really are the best. And you are naughty. mwehehehehe. It's fluff, but it's in character. The last M-rated RP I've read was Apple-chan's Distractions and Disturbances. Oh well, I guess this fic's going straight to my fave list!

Happy 3rd year! :D