Reviews for Smashing Moral Ambiguity
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
*snort* yeah, that would work, but it's awesome in a creepy bazaar way that they are...a slightly less awesome oceans 11 lol. awesome shot, hon, thanks for sharing!
nessyschu chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aww, that is just so... Misguidedly sweet of them! Also Finn is amazing. Loved it!
Prieva chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I did not see this coming. But now that I've finished it, I feel stupid for not seeing the clues.

I know I've added a bunch of your stories to my favourites tonight without leaving reviews, but honestly, I just wanted to get to the next one as soon as I'd finished the one before. You're such a great writer; you're able to write so much emotion, and you can capture hilarious situations as well. But the thing I love most about your stories are that they're unique, and they're so far from boring.
IOTR chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"It was like a slightly less awesome Ocean's Eleven." That about sums it up, haha. I really like this, the idea of everyone working together to help Kurt and keeping it from him. And I also like how Kurt manages the finances and Finn has no clue what's going on, lol. It's so in character.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh my goodness, I ADORE this. Finn's narration here is dead on, and the idea that they're getting involved in this to defend Kurt-oh my gosh. Love it! chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Following Finn's train of thought is almost as amusing as reading Puck's rationalization of things. :D
EvilWerewolfPirate chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That is sort of the sweetest thing ever! And Finn is just hilarious in this...I also loved the referance to that Brit and Kurt fic with the pirate
Dru chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You are so awesome I can not even put it into words. You're a writer on the show, aren't you? Admit it! No way you could write everyone this perfectly other wise!

I adore bit dumb Finn. But you make him adorabe like a big dumb puppy like he is on the show, not annoyingly dumb, or a jerk like he is in other fics. Everyone is iperfect/i! I love the whole plot with them going out to break cars to help Kurt, with the story that they're bad people who kick puppies, so it's ok, lol.

I'm reading everything you've written, and putting you on alert cause you're just so perfect. I'm so, so, so glad I stepped out of my normal reading range (Puck/Kurt), and started looking at Brittany fics and found you.
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Thais is incredibly sweet and incredibly funny.

Finn is just so so DUMB (yet sweet), and the domestic violence pamphlets he put in Mike and Matt's lockers was hilarious.

And I love it when the Glee club actually gets along, and helping Kurt totally counts.

Poor Kurt, dealing with household finances is not something a high schooler should have to worry about!

Overall, loved it. Please write more!

k-shee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Cleverly done. Good job! You totally captured Finn! XD His stupidity makes him so cute
breezyyy chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
probably one of the best Finn story, you had his tone down! it was amazing! love this story and i love the plot
ArboursGreen chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I loved this, Finn was pitch perfect. Slightly clueless, but loveable. Poor him, though, always the last to know :) Also, mad props for the Fox Mulder reference!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great job! I really, REALLY liked the way you wrote all the charecters.
forsillyfools chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Dude, this was totally great!

"He was kind of like Robin Hood or Luke Skywalker, fighting the man for the betterment of society or something like that."

Nice touch, Finn's probably going, betterment is the right word, right? The tie-in to Kurt doing the finances (HE SO WOULD) and Finn taking note of the vest were really cool and I LOVED Mercedes involvement in the plot. Puck and his Merry M's. It was thoughtful of you to add the warning in the beginning :) Can't wait for more of your writing~
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was yet another brilliant piece.