Reviews for A Change
wolfish-willow chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
This is a wonderful update. Poor Sam! But, it's so great seeing bigbrother!Dean taking care of his Sammy.

The comparisons to Sam and John were spooky and perfect; they really are sooo alike. :(

Can't wait to see what happens next! 333
NeoCortex chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
OH MAH GAWD!

I thought you'd never update! I wanted to cry tears of joy when I saw this at the top of my list again!

LOVED IT! Can't wait for you post again~

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

NeoCortex~
cold kagome chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
yay dean TAKEN CARE OF HIS SAMMY.. O,O LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
Etta.Ju chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Oh,I can't believe my eyes! You updated this Story! Hurray! :) I'm glad you're continuing write it. Good inspiration! ;)
Paige M. Carter chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Love this! Please update soon!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
awwwww poor sam and dean (
Thorny Hedge chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
Keep it coming. :)
anka-x chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
I am very interested in direction of this story. Please update soon.
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
yippie some sick sam
emielou chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
I'm glad the boys are reunited. I re-read the whole story to fill in holes I had, I really like what you are writing. I look forward to the next update.
nexus432 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Please, Sir, could I have some more?
cold kagome chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
AWWWE.. POOR SAMMY...
moviegeek03 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Definitely worth the wait! Feel so bad for Sam and Dean...Sam too sick to notice what is going on...Dean to shocked...Great job with the chapter :)
MegumiFuu chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
I just found this and wanted to drop a line to say that I am excited to read more! Oh boy, Sam and Dean never do anything by halves, so naturally their reunion would not be smiles, but rather fists :D Cas and Bobby make wonderful additions; I especially like your Bobby-voice. Keep up the good work!
nexus432 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010