Reviews for Not So Blunt Differences
Krishka chapter 7 . 2/3
Hi, this story is extremely nice, because I'm kinda liking Sasuke and Tenten. I always thought only Hinata paired up with Sasuke , but now I'm actually looking forward to SasuTen, they actually have a lot going. I must confess that I have only watched only first 30-40 episodes of Naruto, so u don't know how Sakura's character shapes up, but somehow I just can't wrap my mind around Sasuke ending up with Sakura. So this story came as a breather. Though I love Neji as well so I hope you are not to harsh on him and he also finds someone

P.S.- My first ItaHina story was Divinity by Tranquilwriter, I recommend you read it, as because if it only I realised that ItaHina would make the best pairing, and since then i'm trying to find some decent ItaHina, but no such luck, until I found you that's is.
RainForYou chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I think having a neji-tenten-sasuke triangle seems a little unrealistic because you already stated that they felt that they were better off as friends. So is there like a reason for the sudden interest Neji has for Tenten, or he just realised how much he likes her because that Uchiha is starting to go after her? It was a bit out of character for me since its sort of making the story cliche in this aspect, still, I really really like this fanfic and I hope you don't discontinue it - I am so interested in how Sasuke or Tenten will confess their own feelings (they are both so stubborn!).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Update?
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another long Hinata story from you again again again
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
SilverDreamsCA chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Come back! Really want to read the next chapter :(
xxcandylover23xx chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Yes, I love the Neji Tenten and Sasuke triangle! Please do continue this story, I need to read more of this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This is pretty awesome, please update when you can!:)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
i love the story and how you portrayed the characters.i hope tenten becomes an anbu soon.
also hoping and waiting anxiously for you to one day complete the story.
love itachi and hinata.
love tenten and sasuke.
China Moon chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I wish you would finish this. I love SasuTen lol
hello8goodbye chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
I just discovered your stories and I have to say I am a fan! I hope you'll pick up this story again! :-)
XxTheFishMastorxX chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
I greatly enjoy this series and hope that you continue it in the future!
HalfDrow chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Great work so far!

There are so many great elements in this story (and NSSD), that I won't even try to list them all, just my very favourites... Like the way you can give the characters new and even exaggerated traits without making them seem (too) OOC for the story. Or the continuing joke of a rivalry between Hiashi and Fugaku concerning very un-ninja-like activities. (I love it when the stoic Hiashi is used for laughs!) I like your Mikoto a lot, Hanabi too. And Nara beer. :D

And Itachi x Hinata IS my favourite couple... Though I'm starting to like Sasuke x Tenten too, in a weird way... :D

Did you know you're a very good writer? Well, if not, now you do. It's simply amazing how much weird humour, overly dramatic situations and exaggerated characters/characteristics you can mix in and STILL retain the feel of a somewhat serious, nicely thought out plot through it all..!

I've had loads of fun in reading NSSD and NSBD, and I hope you can find the time, energy and inspiration to continue soon!

HalfDrow
Hyuugamistress94 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I'm so happy I found this today! I've been writing my own Sasu/Tenten fic and loved how you wrote their chemistry (or lack of one LOL). I can't wait to see where it goes and wonder who will be the one to confess to who first? I read the prequel to this and loved it! Glad you're still focusing on Itachi's and Hinata's relationship, i want to see where it goes and how they grow. I hope they don't grow too far a part with their different schedules and i'm still skeptical about Itachi being hokage (i know he'll be great but i keep thinking you'll pull out something and itachi won't have to go through with it in the end lol). I ADORE Mikoto and Tsunade's relationship and bringing in Kakashi was hilarious! I wonder if Mikoto realizes that while she's scheming and matching people together-that her partner in crime is not even dating! Ahahaha Mikoto should turn on Tsunade and hook her up with kakashi or even a blind date with gai for a good joke! ahahahahahaha! I can't wait to read about Tenten's and Sasuke's mission, i'm surprised she hasn't slapped the shit out of him yet! Ahahaha if she did, it might even turn Sasuke on? ahahhahaha him finally meeting a girl that could put him in his place. It would be hilarious if their relationship ended up like his parents! And i hope Neji's feelings don't get hurt :( please don't break Neji-kun's heart! Make a girl for him or something, don't leave him alooooone lol And Naruto is barely in this story which I find weird, i get that Hinata is over him but the fact that Naruto just is not there is weird to me lol. He is only mentioned in passing but doesn't make his appearance much. But who cares?! This story is aaaahhhhhhhmazing! keep writing and I won't say update soon, take your time and write when inspiration hits you! I have the worst writers block when it comes to my own stories so I know how it feels when you just can't update no matter how badly you want to! But anyways, keep going and I hope the next chapter is loooong. I love long chapters (especially when you write them) because they are so descriptive and they really sink in (if that makes sense XD). Bye, and i'll be patiently waiting to read more!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Roar. Actually, I am not ready... yet... I will read through all of it a bit later.
I DONT LIKE TENTEN!
... maybe that's why... hehehe... but dont worry about it, Amber, your writing is as good as ever.
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
... meh. Meh. Double Meh. SasuTen is just so... meh, that I can barely continue reading this.
But I will, because of the ItaHina, and also, for you, Amber.
I took a break from Dreams that Became Reality.
Ill go back to it... later.
Its just that all the Sasuke pairings... annoy moi.