Reviews for Seed Factor
kittyanha chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
THIS IS SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! please please make a sequal or something of this kind, but this... this is purely one of the greatest oneshots that i have EVER READ! PLEASE i'm BEGGING YOUUUUU! Make this 'oneshot' into a nice long story with lot's of steamy sex scenes!(sound perverted... i know but ehy!Atoji is HOT) please please?~?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
...wow. That really WAS PWP.

Not that I'm complaining... o.O;;; xD

Oh wonderful adorable pair PWPs. I need to marathon these at some point.
shutterbug-28 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Woo hawt! *Fans self*

A little on the weird side(then again since when did I like anything normal) and does sound a little rushed but all that aside it's one hell of a hot and interesting story.

Thanks for sharing!
Yuusu-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I can't believe I missed this fic. I've always checked updates everyday... Why was this the first time I'm seeing this!

Anyways, that was... well, what can I say? I'm rendered speechless;It left me breathless XD

And, this is also the first fic I've read via mobile just last night. I was itching to review but I couldn't. Maybe that feature is still not yet available on mobile.

I also liked the storyline, the plot. Even though it's not entirely pleasant, it was entirely 'unique' for me. :D

Sequel?
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i dislike the principal behind it all but the actual lemon was good
Musaga chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
WTF! Jojojo Jiroh is very clever, in the end ended up enjoying it in my town was called Stockholm complex! but not good as you do so by taking up to Atobe Keigo. Although if it was a violation I found that one way or another, Keigo really cared for the beautiful blond.I love your stories! AtoJi4Ever!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This reminds me somewhat of Gundam Seed.

Eventually mpreg?

Update soon!
tennis-player chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
... Whoa... that was intense... i am almost speechless but it was a good story so i have lots to say!

First of all, that was an amazing plot line. It was creative and very sexy ;) Luved it!

I also loved how you made Jirou so innocent. Sixteen and doesn't know what sex is? Thats a little far fetched! 3

It was ver ycute, and i loved the line "Now he just felt like a dortly old pervert" Lol XD

Great Story! Gotta love Atoji!

~Henzie ;)
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Interesting to say the least. It's not exactly my kind of story, but it was still good :D
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aw! This is done? I was hoping for more. It's an interesting scenario. Jirou is just too innocent for his own good. Oh well. He's cute, so it works.
YaoiIsLove chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
WTF? This should have been like TEN times longer. Is there going to be more to this? Please tell me there will be more. Was this the one you said was fucked up? Because it really wasn't. -shakes head- Not in the least.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
It's obvious you've put some thoughts into this. The explanation for male pregnancy seems far less contrived than 99 percent of fanfiction out there. Also, I'm a sucker for sci-fi recently, and I appreciate creative stuff being written.

My gripes would be how all the information is shown through an infodump at the beginning. If you don't know what I mean by that, it's just that you told us everything about the sperm and the blondes instead of showing it through the narrative.

Also, your characterisation of Jirou... From how you introduced him, I doubt he'd be too receptive for gay sex. (But eh, I kinda skimmed over that bit, anyway.) I know what genre you're going for and I'll tell you this: It would work if it wasn't for how you made Jirou out to be an innocent victim. Atobe was fine.

Anyway, good story so far. Keep writing.