Reviews for Intersection
SheaTSarc chapter 12 . 6/9
Is there any chance of you ever coming back to this fic? I normally don't start stories that aren't marked "complete," but this one looked so interesting. Now I'm left with a gaping hole where the end of the story should be. Please, consider finishing it. Pretty please.
1412 karasu chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Lol Mickey the tin dog...
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Where are u? plz update, u have a brilliant idea and i am kind of worried about 11's attitude to his past. i am honestly upset 11 is not excited about mickey :( no offence to the fans but at least this isn't a 11/rose. i think 11 has already move on. is 11 angry at 10 for being time lord victorious? plz update!
Raphie114 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Ten feels like just another companion of Eleven’s in this one -.-
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
Lovin your story till now:)
spartanhead chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
YOU'RE BACK! You're back you're back you're back! Seeing a new chapter for this fic has absolutely made my week. Thank you so much, excellent work as always. You get all my internet hugs :)
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Ah you're back and with new chapter. Good to see you again and nice chapter. Update soon.
bookworm1137 chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
It was such a wonderful surprise to find an update on this story! After the 50th came out I was thinking about how much more interesting I found your version of 10 and 11 meeting. Your character voices are fantastic—Rose asking the Doctor to promise never to leave her behind again almost broke my heart. So glad you're continuing!
NerdFighter467 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
They forgot Rick- er, I mean MICKEY. Yes, Mickey the Idiot! Poor Mickey, he's almost always forgotten. I swear, he's like Rose and Ten's own little Rory (not that I don't like him; quite the contrary, I love Rory, it's just that he's almost always pushed into the background when the Doctor is in the room).
rawrxsushii chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
you're going to continue right? right?
This is the first 10th and 11th x-over that actually made sense to me also HARKNESS. I KNEW IT WAS HIM.
Just not the him we all know yet. OH THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING.

*awaits pateintly like a good dog*
rawrxsushii chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Im guessing that was THE Jack Harkness?
Oh please please please be Jack Harkness
Shakespeare's Catamaran chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy reference! Betelgeuse!
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
You should continue this!
Thewhovinator chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
This story was getting so complex and amazing! you can't just not update this! please! add another chapter!
Miyu Hinamori chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Btw (this should be on chapter 11) nice job on catching yourself with Jack's name. Seeing as we don't know it and Jack clearly hasn't been to WWII so he doesn't call himself Jack Harkness yet.
Funny how Ten slips into the habit of stopping Jack from flirting even when Jack isn't Jack yet.