Reviews for Nurse
This... This might be the best thing I've ever read.
snowkofi chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Umm... this was awkward... but I still pretty much enjoyed it...
snowkofi chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Oh gosh I can't stop laughing now...
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
That wuz so hawt. :3 Foursome had to be the best part.

I'm writing a AbeMiha of my own but it is a fantasy AU with dragons and other fantastical creatures! It will have some HanaiTaji too! :3
TooLazyToLoginFTW chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Pffffffffffffffffft

You have just made Tajima my favorite character with just this first chapter. xD
ClawfootCauldron chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
*on the verge of passing out from a massive nosebleed* You have no idea how much I've wanted to read a foursome with them. And them I used te search function and whala, this fic pops up. Literally. :D Yaoi overdose FTW!

~PrincessFuFU
KawaiiChibiHime33 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
. . . Um, like, wow. I really don't know what to say. I just finished reading this at like, 1:30 am, and throughout my experience of reading yaoi, I can honestly say, I have never, ever seen anything like this. But, this is the next day, and my friends and I are reading it in a library. A LIBRARY. IN THE CHILDREN'S SECTION. My freinds were just as freaked out as me, but we did like it. They just read the last chapter, and we all agreed the word choice was very. . . interesting. And Tajima's opinion at the end. . .wow. But I really did like it! I'm working on a Abe/Miha rated M fanfic myself. I hope you can see it soon!

Ruby Deifon Ismaen !
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Kami.. that was a fun read. Wish there were more chapters, but still. That was a great fanfic. Keep up the great work.
itwyld chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hahaha! Hanai doesn't want to know what he did! _
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Gotta love Tajima...God.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Hanai would have looked cute in a maid outfit -/-

Hanai: SHUT UP!

And he's secretly so bashful. Nice work, it was...smut. lots of it. Not bad but I don't see y they would do a 4some so quickly, if they're also worried about abe getting hut. They should do it once he rcovers.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
lol. XD

:D

It's off...when Tajima's the uke, the whole scene seems off somehow.I guess it's because I always consider Hanai the adorable uke, and Tajima the seme. It just seems..to work for me better. But it was still good either way.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Oh man, Tajima never quits
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
lol, I love that last line. Hanai's and Tajima's relationship is halarious . Nice work, but it looks Like Mihashi and Abe still need work to find a 'balance' between the two
immortal-lover14 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
fuck that was smexy XD i fucking love tajima i always took him for a pervert ;D nice job!