Reviews for Vegeta fights Frieza in Basket world, A Love Story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
okay i like the bet thing- If you read this, disregard last comment. Agree poor editing but story plot is still good.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
no one fought for bulma, she lets herself be played, you story is not good, its silly and immature. Your bulma is so stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Your thoughts are probably faster than your typing, you have a lot of incomplete sentences and words are also missing. I get English is not your first language, but you know you could reedit and fix your story. However, you didn't really reveal much in this chapter, but makes it intriguing. Gonna check out what else you wrote.
Vegetita Dragon Ballera chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
hello what happen whit this fic wheres the finish please
Vegito53 chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
Whoooo its been a long time since i reviewd anything(watching too many flipnotes) _ its nice that someone values my opinion(i dont have much power on the internet thank my 'rents for that) . Are u going to update soon? I cant wait for the rest of this story. Keep up the good work! XD
Vegito53 chapter 25 . 7/6/2011
I'd definatelly (im sure that's spellded wrong _) come back and review this fanfic. I loved the horror movie theme and the way goku, vegeta, and bulma's personalities were portrayed. I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!
CreatorOfHavoc chapter 15 . 5/27/2011
So Piccolo's gay...?
CreatorOfHavoc chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I liked it. Good plot. My only comment is you read to read it over, because there were a bunch of grammatical errors.
Vegito53 chapter 24 . 5/7/2011
(Sorry about name confusion) but anyway, id definately have to say the this fanfic of yours is one of the best ive read, for sure! Keep up the good work! ;)
dbvffgdf chapter 23 . 4/7/2011
awesome n ow write next chapter please
Vegito53 chapter 22 . 2/1/2011
Showing Goku's tight but but hahaha! XD continue!
miikodesu chapter 22 . 1/31/2011
OMG! okay, i will review in bahasa, if you dont mind :D

what can i tell? your story is so damn hilarious! so this story is romance humor! joke-joke d barengi vulgar words, geleng-geleng kepala gw bacanya LOL..

eh, bentar, yg terakhir itu agak aneh.. kl foto bulma mulai menghilang, harusng trunksie jg mulai menghilangkan? scara dy blm lahir..

i wanna see those pictures!terutama foto yg pertama :D they must be looks like a gay! a gay with muscle! uew *muntah bayanginnya, jd teringat sm yaoi gokubejita*

(oh ya, soal miiko, gw ga tw mana yg paling lucu, semuanya hilarious) LOL
Vegito53Deiji-sama chapter 21 . 1/29/2011
I want to be sailor moon-Goku

hahaha! XD U must continue.
miikodesu chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
yes, it must M! vulgar words and making love in everywhere, must be M rate :D

i realy can imagine frieza and his team wearing power ranger's costume! it sort remains me for ginyu's opening, like ballerina LOL!

so does vegeta's team! sailor mars custome? LOL *oh god, i almost die because cant stop my laugh*

you are really funny, scarlet! nice mixing story :D

as usual, this chapter is so hilarious LOL
Deiji-sama chapter 20 . 1/17/2011